domain f/o/l/d/y/a in com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

smarti

carpe diemEstablished Member
Impact
The time of foldable devices has arrived, what do you think about this one?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems like a decent brandable to me. If foldable devices take off then sure, you could ask $2,500 - 5k for it on one of the brandable marketplaces. Names that end with ya do sell so it's worth a hold for a few years to see what happens in my opinion

•••
Thank you for your opinion, yes the idea is to attract a potential buyer of somewhat like 'gotya'

•••
Brandable but IMO it is an average name, I would price it at $1500 to $2000 with BIN.

•••
I think you can get XXXX but you will need to find an end user. You won't likely get XXXX from another reseller unless that reseller has a buyer at hand for high XXXX or more.

This domain could be for foldable tech, but also for foldable or compact products. Lots of people live in small apartments and foldable/small/collapsible/compact furniture and other such items are a year-round purchase for them.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I know that most domainers aren't into development (it seems that way anyhow). But you should think about developing it

Last edited:
•••
@EbookLover yea, thats sounds feasible and I already have thought of this as an option, my first trial on this direction did not yield any desired result - i.e. for null-kredit.de ( in German: zero interest credit ) even with unique text content it got no visibility on google, however I did not place affiliate links to any agents sites yet, will give it a try though...

Google will punish affiliate related websites/domains which are providing poor quality content and if it goes wrong google could probably set zero visibility to that domain, so that a potential end-user will have a lot of troubles to regain the index back, this fact again could push the domain value to low figure.

I think, on the other side, one can handle every domain or at least a keyword domain as a venture and, like you said, can run a wordpress/blog site on it providing high quality content related to the keyword - every day. When that domain eventually sells that would be like a great "exit" on that venture. Sure, it would take much more time or money to develop but may result in a big profit - I wonder if someone has done it this way :?:

•••
I'd say 1k at very least, it's a good one!

•••
ok, now the domain listed - let's see :roll:

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back