NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothex

ROTHEXCHANGE.COMEstablished Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I picked up *closed* with the intention of parking it. The domain does have some backlink traffic and is getting about 30-50 unique visits per day. So far though it hasn't generated any revenue from being parked. I find the name to be catchy and flow well so am thinking of reselling now instead. Please provide your expert advice on its value.

Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not a pro when it comes to value but I really like the domain. It has a very nice ring to it

•••
@ngignac Thanks for the feedback. I felt the same way when first seeing and it was a big reason I decided to register it.

•••
I can see this being perfect for a new company or even as part of a new marketing campaign for an already established language school or program

•••
Does anyone else have feedback or a value they can provide?

•••
Can anyone put a value on *closed*?

Last edited:
•••
Great name, could easily do 10k+

•••
@DASHCAMCLIPS Thanks for your input! Looks like I need to start researching some end users then. Appreciate everyone's responses!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back