IT.COM

Flippa is for sale ? [April Fools' Day prank]

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
haha 1mil profit every month, nice joke

•••
•••
•••
Its 2 April in Australia already :)

•••
Happy April Fools :P

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
How do domainers have zero sense of humor?

•••
•••
•••
Willl freemarket send them an email if it doesn't sell?

•••
I think I am spotting some shill biddings there :p

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Nice joke :)
To list their business on their own website/business.
They even listed it as one of the HomePage spotlight listings for max exposure(the middle one):laugh:

•••
•••
Nice joke :)
To list their business on their own website/business.
They even listed it as one of the HomePage spotlight listings for max exposure(the middle one):laugh:

I guess its working. I have to try it on my xx domains to maximize my profit.

BTW how do you submit lowball offer on Flippa :), there should be special button.

•••
It'll probably finish up somewhere in the ball park of 70 to 140 million I'm guessing, 1 or 2 years roi at 6 million a month net. g8 april fools though they probably have set the reserve at 999999 trillion gazillion so it won't sell lol :rolleyes:;)

who would with a money making site like that and anchored in it's niche as a 'google' equivalent to website and domain marketplace.

•••
It currently sits on $222,222
Nice number with many 2, it may be a Chinese buyer :)

Either way, it is a joke.
Their ToS does not include selling their own website+Business on their own marketplace.
The success fee and tax related documents will be very problematic ;)

•••
Probably the best I've seen today, haha. Good job.

•••
•••
•••
Flippa deleting comments lolooo

•••
At least I know it's a joke started by Flippa now. At first I thought that was a little messed up for someone to do, lol. I guess although they're based in AU, they still do things on US time :) Happy April Fools Day - You got me :P Now will you please tell me what your real monthly profits are? At least a clue :x

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back