IT.COM

Flippa.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cybernet

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
I m receiving worst customer services from flippa 2nd time ! no contact info with management ! Any suggestion ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't use Flippa (is my suggestion)

•••
•••
I believe he has some experience same as me thats why ..

Last edited:
•••

Well one reason is right from OP: "I m receiving worst customer services from flippa 2nd time ! no contact info with management ! Any suggestion ?"

Secondly it's my opinion also based on my experience there and others I know as well. Been on a downhill slide for awhile now.

•••
I m receiving worst customer services from flippa 2nd time ! no contact info with management ! Any suggestion ?
Contact [email protected].

They are pretty quick at addressing issues. That's my personal experience. All the best.

•••
Where the issue has begun [email protected] one of the representatives .. I dont want to mention his name

Last edited:
•••
Any phone or management contact ? NO

Last edited:
•••
Contact [email protected].

They are pretty quick at addressing issues. That's my personal experience. All the best.
They where pretty quick They kept me waiting for 24 hours for simple request ..I sent 4 requests during the day ..

Last edited:
•••
I love namepros. Most member here has some reputation and people here like brother and sister also free place for listing your domain or website or auction as well as appraisal and discuss for your domains .

•••
Flippa is not so serious about what they are doing.

Slow response and you can find lots of scammers there.

Just my 2cents.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back