domain Flie.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Scot

Established Member
Impact
After a year & a half I'm still relatively new to the domain game, so I have no delusions of grandeur on this one plus I have no experience in selling .orgs, this is only the second one I've ever purchased !
Would be very interested to hear your thoughts though.
Thanks all :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The plural of "fly" would be "flies". If you had that plural for the ORG, I'd see X,XXX potential. Non plural being yours, bit trickier for me, as its not really a word, as far as I know (or a word that is commonly used in a sentence). Maybe used in an abbreviated sense for an organisation. Not easy...if you found Mid XXX on it (depending on end user), I'd probably take it. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I've done ok with 4 letter .org domains over the years. They are definitely more of a buy and hold play. This one is taken in 48 extensions which is ok. As a word, not strong, but as an acronym it has decent letters and the FL can stand for Florida.

I would probably price this one between 988 and 1488 and expect to wait it out.

Good luck

•••
Thanks guys, much appreciated
Yes agreed, the plural would have been better of course ;)
I was drawn to this one because its pronounceable and taken in a good number of extensions.

•••
•••
I'm tired; i thought i saw files.org lol
I have to agree with the first comment on this page.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back