IT.COM

top First Mortgage com Reg`d - 08-24-1995

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, it has been a while since I have been back but I am with a treat. We are looking for offers on our domain First Mortgage com - We are selling this after 26years of ownership and in service.
This is a real premium. Please PM questions. Make offers via PM or on thread we don't mind.
Let`s realize the value of this domain, and not send me $5,000 & $10,000 offers please as they obviously will be ignored. Easy 10/20% flip if you do your homework and choose to contact bigger buyers that do not see this thread. I would love to see it sell to someone in the NP community (flip or not) so DNJ may show it on its weekly list so we can show big names sell off NP. I have not listed this anywhere, ever. I have not reached out yet to any big players I know or banks. I will however have my team start that next week at some point.
Escrow.com only please
network solutions

Cheers!:xf.smile:
Francois

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back