NameSilo

First Live Auction @ DomainX™ 2019 Conference, New Delhi

Located in Local Events and Meetups started by Soofi, Jul 17, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP

Zero, zilch, I am simply responding to a public thread, trying to make sense of your situation.

Personally you seem out to lunch chasing domains for such large sums like some obsessed stalker. You know there are more domains for sale out there, an endless amount.

Nobody cares about your Canadian embassy nonsense talk. If you want to do a proper transaction, use escrow.com, and I doubt you will have any issues since you will have to be pre verified there prior to proceeding, case closed.

If they have refunded you, just move on, stop trying to buy their domains, if your are at such odds with them.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Ankit Puri

Ankit Puri Restricted Gold Account

I am not trying and willing to buy there domains inspite of them offering me domains yesterday as well and could you answer why was @jamaltq not paid for his domain being won by MR. Manmeet Pal Singh from Canada and why is he told that his domain was bought by me for 650 which is bare lie as recordings also show bid for $950 by Manmeet. Any justification of this conflict of interest?

Coming to China and Canada if you and Manmeet @Soofi says its false and lie so why is not taking a legal action against me by filling a case of defamation against me. I was holding my self back just because of Gaurav Kohli as he is a genuine guy and dont want him to be suffering because of a criminal @Soofi . But consequences of saying me a fraud will be seen soon.

As far as idea of platform is there it was never my idea and was proposed by one of the moderators in bid Mr. Shailander Mishra. I had to make the payment which I did as DAN was proposed by them at the same time I was asked to pay additional 5% on all the charge so its there duty to take from there.

I was asked by @Soofi earlier that why did not I pay using Indian ac.
    1> I represent company in US. So all payment has to be shown in books also at the same time auction was USD not INR.
    2> Why should I pay GST which is 18% extra and manmeet can not afford to pay that.

3. Ankit Puri

I am a fair businessman and expected fair business which was my mistake.

4. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP

What is your registered US LLC?

5. eurorealtor

eurorealtor okre.com VIP

I am a bit confused in this thread, did any domains actually sold (completed transaction) in this event? No useful info about the auction on the official website. Thanks.

6. jamaltq

jamaltq Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The answer seems NO.

7. wwwweb

wwwweb Top Member VIP

in which jurisdiction are you paying 18%?

You seem to be this international business man, buying random domains, very 007.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  8. Ankit Puri

As, when and where it will be needed will let you know.

9. Ankit Puri

I
    In India sale and purchase of these any digital products and service its 18% to best of my knowledge doe matter even its .00001 percent.

I have answered when and where question was appropriate. Now may I please ask all of you to ask @Domainx @Soofi to please show all documents like license of auction, them following .in regisyty terms and condition, NIXIS code of conduct. ICCAN compliance and prove that there is no conflct of personl interest.

10. Nattydomain

Nattydomain Reuse Domains VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

soooo maybe good idea I did not list any domains

11. Ankit Puri

Thats a good call @Nattydomain

12. Ankit Puri

@Soofi @Domainx No answers!!! so does that mean you admit to agree on all the above said statement.

13. LarryDomain

LarryDomain Top Member VIP

Darn none of my domains sold! :( Thanks for allowing them to be part of your awesome auction. Better luck for all on the next auction!!

14. Ankit Puri

Well did you happen to ask @Soofi and @Domainx about my raised concerns if at all you were not advocating them.

15. Ankit Puri

If at all there is one @LarryDomain

16. Ankit Puri

Also seems like you are just trying to find what can you ask from me instead of all other things that are to be asked from @Soofi and @Domainx

17. MyDigitalProperty

MyDigitalProperty Established Member

ACF.in
    SMO.app

18. MyDigitalProperty

MyDigitalProperty Established Member

Well, actually, the following sales were completed

ACF.in
    SMO.app

19. Ankit Puri

It was recorded but deleted however you can still find it in next thread.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice