Dynadot

First Live Auction @ DomainX™ 2019 Conference, New Delhi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
DomainX™ is organising first Live Auction @ DomainX™ 2019 Conference, New Delhi scheduled for 4th August, a day after the annual conference which is on 3rd August.

The Live Auction is a first one in India, for domain name owners/investors and being organised by DomainX™ Team to provide extra platform for them to liquidate their domain names.

Anyone is allowed to submit domain names for selection in Live Auction. You can submit your domain names for auction here.

For questions, connect with the team through contact page.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
domainx-live-auction.jpg

Who all are participating in DomainX 2019 Conference & Live Auction today? We are starting up🙂

Full list of domain names and how to join online are here: https://www.domainx/2019/india/#auction

•••
•••
Any updates on sold domains over DomainX

•••
Any updates on sold domains over DomainX

So far, we have 2 domain transactions closed and rest pending payment clearance from escrow service provider. We shall publish the sold list here soon.

As of now, Sold prices are being updated here: https://www.domainx/2019/india/#auction

•••
Why "Auction void" on most of the names?

•••
Why "Auction void" on most of the names?

Gentlemen with regret, it was communicated to the sellers and publicly listed on our website as well that due to reason listed below, most auctions stand VOID:

Reason: BID PRICE JACKING BY 1 PARTICULAR BIDDER!

We have no fear in admitting that bid jacking occurred and we could not stop it as the bidder (Ankit Puri, who also won most domain names and failed to make payments) seemed genuine. It was our first attempt, and we are in learning phase. Going forward, we shall try to seek services of an online auction platform so that such nuisances doesnt arise.

Best wishes!

•••
Also there was a message of Domain X in between and at end of auction stating that payments have been secured. How come you came up with this statement and the auction you won for downloadgames.in @ $950 wahy is it billed to me at $650 in 10 mins from the time you bought it. Why was it not billed Manmeet Pal Singh who apparently took exception from rules being a so called Organizer for the same.

•••
Also there was a message of Domain X in between and at end of auction stating that payments have been secured. How come you came up with this statement and the auction you won for downloadgames.in @ $950 wahy is it billed to me at $650 in 10 mins from the time you bought it. Why was it not billed Manmeet Pal Singh who apparently took exception from rules being a so called Organizer for the same.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...very-bad-experience-unhonest-auction.1148744/

•••
Maybe discuss this in private as this is a domain forum and nobody really wants to read this stuff. I assume you have proof of these accusations. :unsure:
Yes I do and best way to prove it is getting it checked by Canadian Embassy or I am ready to deposit funds for ticketing even with name pros for his, mine and any rep of name pros for trip to Canada that will be on me provided that he can land in Canada.

Professionally talking when did nko.in became better than 70a.com to be listed for auction, Kindly correct me me if I am wrong.

•••
@Dynadot Will urge you to get in this and through some light on this being one of the sponsors for the event.

•••
@Dynadot I am bringing you in this conversation since you were one of the sponsors or promoters of the auction event also I have a great offer for @Domainx and @Soofi (Manmeet Pal Singh) one of the owners of domainx and also the seller of NBAH.com. If he can transfer the domain to choice of my registrar I am more than willing to pay him for all domains with no delays. Request you to seek answer from @Domainx and @Soofi

•••
•••
@Domainx @Soofi I have a something that might be of use to you in future and will not ask for any commission as well. I will like to gift exdomainx.com to @Domainx . Kindly share your godaddy user id so that I can start transfer

•••
@gilescoley Your response is still awaited.

Yes, and I am still waiting for yours, with proof this time.

Yes I do and best way to prove it is getting it checked by Canadian Embassy or I am ready to deposit funds for ticketing even with name pros for his, mine and any rep of name pros for trip to Canada that will be on me provided that he can land in Canada.

When you provide proof, then let me know. Saying you have proof but not supplying it means nothing to me.

•••
Yes, and I am still waiting for yours, with proof this time.

When you provide proof, then let me know. Saying you have proof but not supplying it means nothing to me.
You need a proof not me so ask him for passport number and check with embassy.

•••
So far, we have 2 domain transactions closed and rest pending payment clearance from escrow service provider. We shall publish the sold list here soon.

As of now, Sold prices are being updated here: https://www.domainx/2019/india/#auction
What happened to downloadgames.in? Is it closed by you as you were winner of the same for $950 as a proof everyone has seen video for the same. Could you please provide proof of payment for him and reveal his name and country

•••
You need a proof not me so ask him for passport number and check with embassy.

Yeah, I thought you would say that. :xf.smile: Nobody will believe accusations if you cant back it up, especially highly personal, defamatory comments like those were.

•••
Yeah, I thought you would say that. :xf.smile: Nobody will believe accusations if you cant back it up, especially highly personal, defamatory comments like those were.
I will say not every one but logical and educated people know how to check it using passport number.

•••
I will say not every one but logical and educated people know how to check it using passport number.

Post it then, a simple screenshot and your claims will certainly be vindicated :xf.smile: I am not posting anything as I never made any allegations.

I see it that you got really annoyed that you feel you got ripped off with the domains you won at auction and because you couldn't get the issue resolved quickly, you made up some stuff about the other poster that was personal and would hopefully damage their reputation. All I am saying is be careful posting claims like that about a person without having evidence supporting your claims. We have seen this type of thread a few times before and people are very sceptical about peoples intentions when no concrete proof is provided.

I wish you all the best and hope it gets resolved

•••
@Dynadot Can you explain why there is no registrant in below mentioned screenshot. Is this to safeguard Mr. Manmeet from @Domainx as you were sponsor of the event or have you bought this domain from Manmeet.

screenshot for nko.in.png

•••
@Dynadot Seeking for explanation on the same.

•••
•••
Trace it to sedo account

The seller
India
Active since 2014
Do you mind telling your name and relation with Manmeet?

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back