Dynadot

.com First Big Successful Sale - And A Toast to NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tarabasa Domains Ltd

Established Member
Impact
So I'm 17 years old and Iv'e been domaining for only a short while now, and just today Iv'e managed to close my first big sale which I'm super pleased with :)

The domain was a 1Keyword 12 Letter .com (I'll keep the name private for now for the buyers protection etcetc), and it was one of the strong domains in my portfolio, so I initially thought of listing it on GoDaddy but then I thought I'd try end user marketing to save money on listing fees

And a few phonecalls and emails later, I had a company interested in buying the domain :) I managed to sell it for just under $500 which was around the max potential value for it so I'm super pleased with that.
It may not be a fortune, but I'm happy with it as a first end user sale for a 17 year old who has been domaining for only a short while :)

Just wanted to say a thank you toast to everybody in the Namepros community who has helped me out, who has given me advice and helped me to learn, and helped to guide me towards becoming a successful domainer :)

This is only the beginning, I'm motivated to achieve many many more sales like this one. Planning to use the money to invest in more strong domains to build a stronger portfolio and then to make more sales :) I'll also list a few of my strong ones on here as $1 auctions just as a little thank you

So a heres toast to NamePros ;) Ill be celebrating with a bottle of sparkling champagne tonight haha :xf.cool:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
congrats ....for your big successful sale.

•••
•••
Nice first sale!! Congrats and wishing you more success in the future

•••
congrats ! hope many more to come :)

•••
17 years old..impressive! You know hoe many hours I had to do physical labor/labour to make $500 when I was your age....a lot (but wasn't involved with domains back then)

Congrats and continued succe$$..

•••
Congrats young man.

You seem to be a sorted guy already. Hopefully many more will come your way soon.

Looking forward to hearing more.

•••
I started domaining a year ago. I'm 18 now and it felt very good selling my first domain.

•••
I started domaining a year ago. I'm 18 now and it felt very good selling my first domain.
At 18 , me and the guys were only interested in impressing the chicks and having fun.
You guys are pretty smart! Impressive

•••
You may be young but your efforts and determination prove yourself to be matured enough to becoming a successful domainer. Here's more success to your endeavors! Congrats!

•••
•••
Congrats @Vlad Tarabasa! As mentioned, this was just the beginning of the story. :)

You just proved yourself that hard work pays out, you are young and motivated, and I am pretty sure that your next big sale will follow if you keep your current attitude.

... and please no alcohol, rather invest that money in more domains. ;)

At 18 , me and the guys were only interested in impressing the chicks and having fun.
You guys are pretty smart! Impressive

Thanks for spreading out this true words.

•••
•••
Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

•••
•••
Congrats Man..Impressive Sale..Keep Going..

•••
Well Played @Vlad Tarabasa - 10 points!!

Keep it up dude, impressive sale for someone who has just started in the domaining world.

•••
Congratulations! It is always nice to hear when such young people are doing great .. this shows what is the true domaining about..lot of analysis, passion and effort. Great job :)

•••
Congrats Vlad. Every big thing starts with a small step. Keep it up

•••
Good job. Enjoy the sparkling cider :D

•••
congrats!
you done a great job!

•••
Congratulations on your first sale! Pocket the investment and diversify the profits. No matter how exciting the offer sounds, don't put your eggs in one basket. Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back