domain fintechjobs.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sambell

Established Member
Impact
so cybersecurityjobs.com sold for 205k and itjobs.mx sold for 35k recently. i think jobs domains are bit popular. any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
It will be a difficult sell IMO

•••
•••
Fintech is a good keyword. But Fintech mostly using apps, and not much jobs in this category. FinanceJobs is a very great keyword.

IT, Cyber Security are very broad. In Fintech only staff, manager, IT, customer service, field collection, desk collection, legal I think. To compare, you can test by going to jobs portal and input the keyword in search bar. Surely IT, finance and Cyber Security will show thousands of jobs, and fintech will be shown only a view hundred jobs.

Fintech is a billion $ business, like Paypal, Skrill are categorized as Fintech

So for end user, it can be worth xxx to low xxxx $ for .net extension.

Last edited:
•••
Fintech is a good keyword. But Fintech mostly using apps, and not much jobs in this category. FinanceJobs is a very great keyword.

IT, Cyber Security are very broad. In Fintech only staff, manager, IT, customer service, field collection, desk collection, legal I think. To compare, you can test by going to jobs portal and input the keyword in search bar. Surely IT, finance and Cyber Security will show thousands of jobs, and fintech will be shown only a view hundred jobs.

Fintech is a billion $ business, like Paypal, Skrill are categorized as Fintech

So for end user, it can be worth xxx to low xxxx $ for .net extension.
thank you. for the first time i'm seeing someone writing that helpful comment.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back