domain FilmDiploma.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Collins

Established Member
Impact
Two keywords which send me a decent amount of traffic.

I have it on sale for $200 but think it is undervalued.

Any suggestions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think it's undervalued. High traffic itself is not an indicator of a good domain name - can be just history, previously run SEO, certain words combination people use (which is not necessarily the same as good domain name, because you need people who will pay money for your name using/reselling it later for business), also part of traffic can be bots (for some reason they ''like'' some sites better than the others).
I have names in my portfolio, my very early ones (travel-domains.com for example) that generate 100-150 visits per day, yet no sale, and the price tag is $159.

So, my advice would be to stick with this price ($200), reduce it as it approaches a renewal date, then dump it if there is no sale. Or, if traffic is really high for whatever reason, you may want to hand it to some parking company to get some $$ with ads...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back