Dominion.Domains

Fb ad or Google

Labeled as discuss in General Marketing and Search Engine Marketing started by Ayananta Chakraborty, Aug 9, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Ayananta Chakraborty

Ayananta Chakraborty Established Member

Hi,

I am just wondering which ads have more potential in conversion. Google ads are more expensive than facebook. Anyone have any experience with paid ad campaign.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. serps

serps Upgraded Member Gold Account

Are you trying to drive eCommerce conversions?

3. Ayananta Chakraborty

Ayananta Chakraborty Established Member

Yes

4. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

Is your audience active on Facebook? Go with Facebook. Or make sure you have conversion / goal tracking set up and try each for a period of time to see which performs better for you.

5. enlytend

enlytend Moderator, NamePros Moderator Gold Account VIP Trusted Blogger ★★★★★★★★★★

PS - if you're selling products try Google's product listing ads. Generates ads from your product datafeed.

6. Isac

Isac Domainglo.com VIP

Nothing is better than Google but you should know how google adwords and analytics work. The 95 % conversions can happen only on google and renaming 5 % on google

7. enlytend

?????
    I’m an AdWords and analytics professional and this statement isn’t making sense to me. Care to clarify?

8. weblord

weblord Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

both are good depending on your audience, though i have sites that work better with fb the job/vacancies sites and dating sites, what works with google are more on business side, professional work.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!