Dynadot

Fasthosts $1 Special for .com Registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Just discovered that new .com registrations at FastHosts are around a dollar.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@namefork contact their Customer support – You’re our priority 24/7 | Fasthosts

I was the seller, I pushed the domain, user created an account, the transfer was smooth, no drama & instant

Cheers
Corey

•••
r u serious...iam sure the buyer was a domainer

Have you tried to contact their support? Maybe asking if there is an easy way to open accounts that will only receive a domain? Then they can verify the account later if the person wants to register names etc.

•••
•••
Have you tried to contact their support? Maybe asking if there is an easy way to open accounts that will only receive a domain? Then they can verify the account later if the person wants to register names etc.
I spoke to their support to save my deal all day but no solution ...When my buyer created a a.c from USA he was flagged ..He was told he will get a call for verification ..Which he never got ..So I asked support to send email verification , fast host send email for I'd proof but the buyer was not happy to send them ...So deal failed ..I have to wait 60 days now move the domain and sell it back to him..This was my case for 2 deals true night mare

Last edited:
•••
@namefork contact their Customer support – You’re our priority 24/7 | Fasthosts

I was the seller, I pushed the domain, user created an account, the transfer was smooth, no drama & instant

Cheers
Corey
Was ur customer from UK or USA.... Did they create a a.c without any verification by call ..Really ?

•••
why not focus on what is required for your potential clients. Contact support and ask

•••
he was flagged

No one got flagged, that is their standard procedure and it is best is to call them to speed up the process.
Honestly I don't see what the big problem is to send an ID but I was not ask any.

•••
Contacted support ..But they dint resolve it. ..If fasthost can make creating an a.c a easy process ..It's a amazing or else selling to end-user we going to loose deal.

•••
No one got flagged, that is their standard procedure and it is best is to call them to speed up the process.
Honestly I don't see what the big problem is to send an ID but I was not ask any.

When ur dealing with crazy endsers who are already skeptical , this process makes them back off .

So if my buyer create an a.c should my buyer call or can I call and get this sorted

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I cant reveal client information.

Solution wait 60 days before you sell.

Domain can then be transferred out.

•••
I cant reveal client information.

Solution wait 60 days before you sell.

Domain can then be transferred out.
LOL I am not asking for client information, i just asked if buyer created without phone verification , how long did they take to approve it, and how the whole process happened so it may be helpful for me and others

•••
•••
They told me they can't verify the account without call verification, my usa client was not able to receive international calls, fast host said without call verification they can't approve the a.c

Can't help too much here but one idea to try if you'd like is reg names and wait 60 days to sell, then you can auth code all you want.

As far as international calls, they could possibly use Google Voice / Skype Calls or something similar for cheap or free to verify?

•••
i just asked if buyer created without phone verification , how long did they take to approve it,

i regged without phone verification ... took about 3-4 days i think

sent screenshot of business registration & drivers license ( part of, not the whole ), i think they just want to verify your address . the only thing i regret doing that was showing them my 'marilyn manson face' ( also part of my face )

•••
i regged without phone verification ... took about 3-4 days i think

sent screenshot of business registration & drivers license ( part of, not the whole ), i think they just want to verify your address . the only thing i regret doing that was showing them my 'marilyn manson face' ( also part of my face )

This is what the buyer told you?

'marilyn manson face'

??

•••
I registered today from the U.S. and they required phone verification. The call came in from a U.S. phone number that said "1and1.com" on my caller ID. They asked a few questions about my email address, zip code, and paypal account and a few minutes later I had the welcome email.

I had some trouble opening an account last week and received no phone call. They said it was because I used "R.J." as my first name instead of a full name.

•••
I registered today from the U.S. and they required phone verification. The call came in from a U.S. phone number that said "1and1.com" on my caller ID. They asked a few questions about my email address, zip code, and paypal account and a few minutes later I had the welcome email.

I had some trouble opening an account last week and received no phone call. They said it was because I used "R.J." as my first name instead of a full name.

1and1.com? That's scary.

•••
•••
•••
I think the buyer can contact them to open an account by phone (or email/ twitter).
Or just register another domain for the account opening :) 1Β£ cost :D

This happens mostly with companies which offer primary Hosting and Domains as addons :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back