IT.COM

Fasthosts $1 Special for .com Registrations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Just discovered that new .com registrations at FastHosts are around a dollar.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Nerevar, did this eventually work? Mine did, after about 2-3 hrs.

Last edited:
•••
@Candace Unfortunately, no. Maybe the problem is linked to the fact that, some days before forwarding, I had assigned custom nameservers to the domain.

•••
60 days has come and gone.
So last night i did my first transfer out to see if any issues. None
Started transfer at 8:20 transfer complete to namesilo by 11 pm
Feel much more comfortable using
Fasthosts now, and will use them again, maybe in next few minutes :xf.wink:

•••
60 days has come and gone.
So last night i did my first transfer out to see if any issues. None
Started transfer at 8:20 transfer complete to namesilo by 11 pm
Feel much more comfortable using
Fasthosts now, and will use them again, maybe in next few minutes :xf.wink:

Thank you for sharing momd..the more people use FH the better is for each one of us.
Let's keep sharing our positive experiences.

•••
I have tried multple times to create an account with them and they never call :(

•••
I have tried multple times to create an account with them and they never call :(

Steven as previously mentioned it is advisable that you call them; I did it and they verified my account in 5 min without any accessory document whatsoever.
If you live away I recommend you use Skype to call them ( like I did ) and overall my call costed me 30cents or so.

•••
I had a difficult time getting an account but at this point I have about 140 names with FH. Good to hear that transferring is not a problem and that they are not like 1&1.

•••
So I tried it again, last night. This morning they sent me an email saying my account was activated!! I was cool, didnt have to do anything. Just picked up a .com :) for $1

•••
Just between you and me Steven, I never did talk to them on the phone, a few emails with Steve think it was and few chats on their facebook i was set up. This was why I was worried about transfer out.
Overall, I am happy and glad you got your account set up. I have 1 domain left there, if someone would be kind enough to buy it, we could try the push feature? Have a good day eh:xf.grin:

•••
I ordered something at them...but, no email yet.

Yhey said they will call within an hour. Let's see...

•••
Does anyone know how to do a domain redirect?

•••
I ordered something at them...but, no email yet.

Yhey said they will call within an hour. Let's see...

I am in UK, so no issues there.

Suggest: you do what others mentioned earlier, just call them & have everything set up properly. To avoid issues in the future, account problems occur from time to time happens to everyone, just sort it out mate

•••
Problem solved via Twitter. :) From now I hope I won't have any issue :)

But they should shut down the Live Chat after 6pm GMT :D Or at least tell people to not try it (LC support closes at 6 UK time)

•••
pushing a sold domain is so smooth, no drama & instant!

Cheers
Corey

•••

Cheers
Corey

Yup, one of the easiest and fastest out there. If they manage to reduce the renewals just a bit we'll have a winner! :)

•••
I love it, just a little second guessing everything, because how are they making their money back???

•••
Sshhh... don't look the gift horse in the mouth! :bag:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cheers
Corey

Hmm, They don't ask for the new owner account the proof of address and docs like opening a bank account? :))

Well, now everything works flawlessly but at the beginning I was worried and angry :))

•••
if in doubt about stuff, why not read & use their Customer support – You’re our priority 24/7 | Fasthosts

Cheers
Corey

•••
Lost my 2nd sale due to fast host, user was not able to creat an a.c

iam shc\ocked how your end users creating a.c

•••

Cheers
Corey

r u serious...iam sure the buyer was a domainer

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back