IT.COM

discuss Facebook will launch his own Crypto Currency ( FBC ) 💱

NameSilo
Watch

Will Facebooks Crypto Currency influence the domain industry ?

• 1st

No

votes
    75.0%
  • 2nd

Yes

votes
    20.0%
  • 3rd

Other

vote
    5.0%

• 20 votes
  • Ended 5 years ago
  • Final results

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Guess Facebook's trademark has no authority in those countries.

Everyone can get a Facebook tm if this doesn’t conflict their tm
For example you wanna sell perfum and you name it Facebook than go for it

ITS ABOUT CLSSIFICATION 🤣

I mean more than 400 tm on coffee

•••
Given that you also registered and sold AppleBitcoin.com, I wouldn't be surprised that you regged it these Facebook names with a fake name and address..

Influence?

No worries man. Not my problem. I just wanted to warn you...

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE A TM ❓🤣

•••
Everyone can get a Facebook tm if this doesn’t conflict their tm
For example you wanna sell perfum and you name it Facebook than go for it

ITS ABOUT CLSSIFICATION 🤣

I mean more than 400 tm on coffee
Fb registered every single category in my country, dozens of them.:xf.grin:
Hundreds of them actually. They registered other similar words in every category too.

Last edited:
•••
Fb registered every single category in my country, dozens of them.:xf.grin:
Because they are smart ...?

Honestly
Every tm can be delete

Face Book all generic
Nobody has the right to get a tm on Domain King or Face Book or Apple

This is just wrong

Just my opinion

•••
Hundred
Because they are smart ...?

Honestly
Every tm can be delete

Face Book all generic
Nobody has the right to get a tm on Domain King or Face Book or Apple

This is just wrong

Just my opinion
some Corp registered makeup in my country too. There was a period of time, every makeup blog account was banned:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
How is FBC a trademark when they have not even announced the name? If I register the domain today, let them comeup with their ICO. I am not infringing anything.

•••
How is FBC a trademark when they have not even announced the name? If I register the domain today, let them comeup with their ICO. I am not infringing anything.

I doubt FBC is a trademark of theirs. And FB is probably not strong, and I doubt they trademarked that. But "Facebook" is and if they have gone after domains with trademarks in the past that lowers the sellability of "Facebook" domains.

•••
The Question is - will be there an Influence ❓
And it will....😅

•••
•••
The desperation from the "crypto" community is astonishing. Creating fake news to sell more Ponzi coins

Facebook has a newly formed blockchain division. All sense of reasoning is lost in the crypto utopia, Sad, desperate and funny

FYI
FB is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange where the company returns real-world money to investors. If you believe a conglomerate of facebooks statue would involve themselves in coin/token offerings, your mental stability needs serious questioning.

Facebook is working on the technology which powers 80% of their business > AI.

MOM.png

Last edited:
•••
M.png

Join the dots............................... how will Facebook & Alibaba use blockchain technology.

You can put the Fake News thread to bed

•••
•••
The desperation from the "crypto" community is astonishing. Creating fake news to sell more Ponzi coins

Facebook has a newly formed blockchain division. All sense of reasoning is lost in the crypto utopia, Sad, desperate and funny

Facebook is working on the technology which powers 80% of their business > AI.

Show attachment 88534

How Facebook got addicted to spreading misinformation

The company’s AI algorithms gave it an insatiable habit for lies and hate speech. Now the man who built them can't fix the problem.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/03/11/1020600/facebook-responsible-ai-misinformation/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back