IT.COM

discuss Facebook will launch his own Crypto Currency ( FBC ) 💱

NameSilo
Watch

Will Facebooks Crypto Currency influence the domain industry ?

• 1st

No

votes
    75.0%
  • 2nd

Yes

votes
    20.0%
  • 3rd

Other

vote
    5.0%

• 20 votes
  • Ended 5 years ago
  • Final results

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Facebook will launch his own Crypto Currency ( FBC )

Source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-exploring-making-its-own-cryptocurrency-media-report

Will this influence the domain industry

Already registered

FacebookCoin.io
FacebookCoin.network

Both extensions are popular in the Crypto Industry

Do you really think you can use their trademarked name like that? Did you start domaining yesterday? :ROFL:

Who on earth would be stupid enough to buy those from you? Forget domaining and go educate yourself on the basic ABCs that make the backbone of civilization.

Ask yourself, why are you here and if you really take anything about domain investing seriously, because this completely irresponsible in a dreamy, child like way.

•••
Do you really think you can use their trademarked name like that? Did you start domaining yesterday? :ROFL:

Who on earth would be stupid enough to buy those from you? Forget domaining and go educate yourself on the basic ABCs that make the backbone of civilization.

Ask yourself, why are you here and if you really take anything about domain investing seriously, because this completely irresponsible in a dreamy, child like way.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ing-student-in-Kochi/articleshow/51847179.cms

•••
Amazon buys up Swedish domain in hint at future plans
TT/The Local
[email protected]
@thelocalsweden
7 April 2017
07:27 CEST+02:00
amazonamazon.seswedish amazontechshoppingnewstechnews
Share this article

d88b18097f6d82841bbe08ccc5f3a2472e70225ed350bd3ed5f8ee0400894fba.jpg

File photo of an Amazon warehouse. Photo: Ted S. Warren/AP/TT
Only a few days after it was announced that Amazon is to establish three data centres in Sweden, it has now emerged that the American e-commerce and computing giant has quietly purchased the rights to a key Swedish domain name.
The "Amazon.se" domain was recently bought by the company in a deal estimated to be worth up to five million kronor ($554,500) startup news site Breakit reports.

Unlike other European nations like Germany, France and Spain, there is currently no Swedish version of Amazon, so the purchase of the domain name could be a sign of plans for the future.

According to Breakit, many of the preparations for a l

•••

YOU TELL ME WICH DOMAIN IS NOT TRADEMARKED ❓

•••
Do you really think I registered these names ❓

They are registered but not from me ❗

•••

Read before you post

•••
•••
It seems you registered them, he is right to warn you.

Please read : already registered doesn’t mean I Registered them

Reading doesn’t mean understanding ❗

•••
•••
I like the fact that someone has already registered

FaceBlock.com
FaceBlock.io

•••
•••
I'm still aching to know how fbc will affect the industry!
anyone??

•••
Is crypto currency even successful. I don't think so!

•••
No, I don't think. Unless FB becomes a registry and comes up with another "garbage" extension.

•••
Do you really think I registered these names ❓

They are registered but not from me ❗

Of course you did. Why would you mention that someone ELSE regged the dot io lol...why not the dot com?

You also tried to justify the extensions. Why would you do that for someone else you don't even know?

Last edited:
•••
Of course you did. Why would you mention that someone ELSE regged the dot io lol...why not the dot com?

You also tried to justify the extensions. Why would you do that for someone else you don't even know?
ITS ABAOUT THE INFLUENCE 😂

•••
3C5DEF87-2F72-4E2C-8030-EF93583E66C0.png

Do your Homework❗

•••
•••
•••
•••

Given that you also registered and sold AppleBitcoin.com, I wouldn't be surprised that you regged it these Facebook names with a fake name and address..

Influence?

No worries man. Not my problem. I just wanted to warn you...

Last edited:
•••
Given that you also registered and sold AppleBitcoin.com, I wouldn't be surprised that you regged it these Facebook names with a fake name and address..

Influence?

No worries man. Not my problem. I just wanted to warn you...

For what ?

•••
I'm still aching to know how fbc will affect the industry!
anyone??
I want to spend money to buy fbc. Then I have no money to buy domains. Thus some good domains become available. Then end user may use those domain instead of buying from other domainers.

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back