IT.COM

information Facebook banning Trump ... Gives too much power to Zuck

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
if he can shut the president up/off, he can shut down any of us up...

upload_2021-1-8_22-45-24.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes yes, if you just did what I said, you'de understand that I'm not a supporter either. :xf.grin: People like you just can't grasp that though, the concept is tooo much for you to understand. People like you think if somebody doesn't share the exact same opinion they must be what you don't like. That's your problem, that's the core issue. Jumping to conclusions based on emotions instead of really taking it in. O well, maybe you'll learn, maybe you'll never learn, I hope you do though.

I hope you learn basic stuff like:

Don't follow the rules = you might get banned

Follow the rules = active account

Do you get that?

•••
I hope you learn basic stuff like:

Don't follow the rules = you might get banned

Follow the rules = active account

Do you get that?

Ok I think I'm catching on now. JB Lions is a poorly programmed bot that repeats itself when it can't comprehend things. I get it now & I accept you.

•••
Ok I think I'm catching on now. JB Lions is a poorly programmed bot that repeats itself when it can't comprehend things. I get it now & I accept you.

I don't think you catch up on much of anything if you struggle to grasp simple stuff. You kind of outed yourself in your very first post, posting a lot of stuff that simply isn't true.

"Don't ban, dems. go nuts. Ban, reps. go nuts"

Dems get banned

Republicans have active accounts

Last edited:
•••
All staged theater to squash the commoners - us.

Biden and Trump are buddies in the same cabal, don't ya know

•••

I too have thought he really may be a bot that may be regurgitating Snopes

•••
I too have thought he really may be a bot that may be regurgitating Snopes

Well, you're a well known conspiracy nutter pretending to a doctor on a domain forum. Regurgitating info from flat earther sites.

Last edited:
•••
Not a lawyer, but if Zuckerberg's actions drop the value of the stock, wouldn't he be liable?

•••
Why are you taking it this way ? It is his website bro, he can ban whoever he wants :)

Do you think if the owner of Namepros wants to ban Trump, he wouldn't do it ?
Namepros is not a publicly traded company.

•••
yea I get what you're saying. Don't ban, dems. go nuts. Ban, reps. go nuts. Politics aside though. You can't just ban who you feel like and leave others to do the same thing on the same or opposite opinion angles on the same platform. I know for sure there are plenty of people on both sides saying / doing wrong things on twitter, with big or small followings, Ban everybody then. Problem solved. or pick and choose, & one side will be very angry.

Most people don't break rules as much as Donald Trump though and people who do break rules (ie far right groups promoting misinformation/hatred and division do get banned) love him or hate him you have to admit he pushes boundaries and he does break these sites rules, as said even threatening wipe a nation out once via social media and you can go on and on.

When you sign up to any site/app, you must follow the rules of that site/app, why should the president of any nation be any different?

I think social media have been very lenient with him if I'm honest, they've gave him a stage to perform on and perform he as, as said without social media Trump wouldn't have been 45th president of the US.

Anyway this is all I'm going to post on this, I'm not American and i know Trump as his supporters and i don't want to get into a debate about him, i not a fan of his but i don't have a strong dislike towards him, pre-covid i actually think he's done some good things for America. My only views though and the reason why i replied is my belief that social media are well within the right to do what they have.

Last edited:
•••
Yep, same thing posted in the other thread.

If anything social media has bent over backwards in letting him break the rules because of his position. He took advantage of it and pushed it too far. Most people get zapped for much less.

But I understand Trumpers like to bond over stuff like this, they're out to get us stuff. Like a big group cry.

Last edited:
•••
Most people don't break rules as much as Donald Trump though and people who do break rules (ie far right groups promoting misinformation/hatred and division do get banned) love him or hate him you have to admit he pushes boundaries and he does break these sites rules, as said even threatening wipe a nation out once via social media and you can go on and on.

When you sign up to any site/app, you must follow the rules of that site/app, why should the president of any nation be any different?

I think social media have been very lenient with him if I'm honest, they've gave him a stage to perform on and perform he as, as said without social media Trump wouldn't have been 45th president of the US.

Anyway this is all I'm going to post on this, I'm not American and i know Trump as his supporters and i don't want to get into a debate about him, i not a fan of his but i don't have a strong dislike towards him, pre-covid i actually think he's done some good things for America. My only views though and the reason why i replied is my belief that social media are well within the right to do what they have.
Keep in mind this is not about Trump breaking rules, it is a purge, silencing their political opponents. The CCP is currently oppressing entire religious sects in China, their Twitter account is untouched. Iran is calling for the death of Israel, their Twitter account is untouched. The left is trying to make sure the right cannot communicate, cannot organize; this is about the nut job leftists maintaining power for a generation.

•••
Keep in mind this is not about Trump breaking rules, it is a purge, silencing their political opponents. The CCP is currently oppressing entire religious sects in China, their Twitter account is untouched. Iran is calling for the death of Israel, their Twitter account is untouched. The left is trying to make sure the right cannot communicate, cannot organize; this is about the nut job leftists maintaining power for a generation.

That doesn't even make sense. Probably 99% of those on the right have active social media accounts. You'll use the examples of a few that went overboard in breaking the rules and act like that's the norm. Goes back to the bonding/out to get us stuff I was talking about.

Most people out there pushing that message and doing so just to monetize as many idiots as possible. Many thought they had another 4 years to do this and wondering what they're going to do about their dwindling income.

Last edited:
•••

I've just seen news that Twitter have perminantly banned Trump and Trump said he is looking at building his own Twitter like platform, you mentioned free speech/purging and silencing policitial oppenents in your above post, what i will say on that is there will be no free speech on Trumps platform should that happen, do you think the Krassenstein brothers/Eugene Gu or Trumps political oppenents will be allowed to reply to each post he makes? No chance.

Last edited:
•••
If it allows conservatives to communicate and organize, and they leave twitter by the millions, then it will force twitter to rethink it's purge or answer to their stock investors.

Besides, I think there are a few other issues at play that will be coming to light shortly.

Last edited:
•••
This is surprising? Fb and Twitter are clearly leftist organizations and have been manipulating feeds to billions of people for months.

The thing I’m happy about is that the left has complete control now. They cannot make a single excuse when they drive this country to hell.

I hate it when everyone (including Trump) calls ultra-fascists leftists (180 degree opposites). Trump has a reason, because he was attached to conservative party (actually no difference at the top, both parties are corrupt).

This is like calling most evil people angels.

Last edited:
•••
I hate it when everyone (including Trump) calls ultra-fascists leftists (180 degree opposites). Trump has a reason, because he was attached to conservative party (actually no difference at the top, both parties are corrupt).

This is like calling most evil people angels.

It gets more confusing when everything is colour coded.

Left–right political spectrum - Wikipedia

Last edited:
•••
It gets more confusing when everything is colour coded.

Left–right political spectrum - Wikipedia

It’s not that hard...

Left and Right...

Two sides, and no, the rioters dont represent Trump. When Trump denounced them, the media *still* said he relished it. What, have ESP now? projecting. the media.

To make worse; most of them are liberal rags :xf.cry:
Even “fact checkers”

Last edited:
•••
If it allows conservatives to communicate and organize, and they leave twitter by the millions, then it will force twitter to rethink it's purge or answer to their stock investors.

Besides, I think there are a few other issues at play that will be coming to light shortly.

That old saying, no matter where you go, there you are.

Most users of Twitter could care less if they go elsewhere.

Doesn't matter where the Nutters go, they will usually implode on each other. The new favorite Parlor won't last the year. They will either tighten up, losing all the nutter Trumpers or be zapped financially. They might have to go find some hole somewhere on the Dark Web or whatever. But these platforms aren't going to allow talk of murdering, kidnapping, raping people etc. You have to pretty insane if you think they're going to let that fly.

There is much worse at Parlor than this:

ErKOPBHXMAErFJQ

ErOq_RsXYAAgRg2

ErIuauEXMAcKWFR

ErIuat_W8AAzhB-

Last edited:
•••
That old saying, no matter where you go, there you are.

Most users of Twitter could care less if they go elsewhere.

Doesn't matter where the Nutters go, they will usually implode on each other. The new favorite Parlor won't last the year. They will either tighten up, losing all the nutter Trumpers or be zapped financially. They might have to go find some hole somewhere on the Dark Web or whatever. But these platforms aren't going to allow talk of murdering, kidnapping, raping people etc. You have to pretty insane if you think they're going to let that fly.

Content like this. This is actually lightweight stuff.

ErIuauEXMAcKWFR

ErIuat_W8AAzhB-

What Trump said, mischaracterized taken out of context.

This is insane. They probably think best time now strike;

Since 2024 hovers around the corner, if Biden won.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
NP favorite. If that's the case, I think we'll have a few of these sites/apps go under this year.

Stop.
The technology behind Gab is real.
That one incident doesnt define Gab.
It uses the proprietary Dissenter software
and Gab is a good Domain (still) Who knows..

But “Big tech” has a firm grip. Talking “market share”...
Now or never...

Last edited:
•••
Stop.
The technology behind Gab is real.
That one incident doesnt define Gab.
It uses the proprietary Dissenter software

Last time I looked it was a racist shithole. Somebody made a post about Serena Williams being the greatest tennis player ever. I'll let you guess the replies.

And it looks like they are going over. The White Nationalist owner said:

"More servers are being spun up as we speak. Record traffic. Remember: we own our server hardware, it's not as easy as pressing a button on a cloud hosting provider, but we can't be banned from servers that we own! Please be patient. God is in control."

"Time to glorify Christ in the den of vipers lads. How long before ban?"

I always thought it was scummy for people to use religion for marketing purposes, when they don't actually walk it.

Last edited:
•••
Last time I looked it was a racist shithole. Somebody made a post about Serena Williams being the greatest tennis player ever. I'll let you guess the replies.

And it looks like they are going over. The White Nationalist owner said:

"More servers are being spun up as we speak. Record traffic. Remember: we own our server hardware, it's not as easy as pressing a button on a cloud hosting provider, but we can't be banned from servers that we own! Please be patient. God is in control."

i’ve never used Gab or made a Gab account.

I just think unfair peg that incident with them. (still)

Last edited:
•••
i’ve never used Gab or made a Gab account.

I just think unfair peg that incident with them. (still)

So basically you have no idea what you're talking about, is what you're saying.

Go join, post what I posted, link to it from here.

Post Serena Williams is the greatest tennis player over there.

Come here and link to it.

Last edited:
•••
So basically you have no idea what you're talking about, is what you're saying.

Go join, post what I posted, link to it from here.
Sorry im empathetic believe businesses change.

Sorry they dont fit your Twitter “ways” “standard”

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back