IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations Mark Zuck you got allot of crappy names. :ROFL:

•••
metafightcovidmisinfo.com :ROFL:

They really do think they're the arbiters of truth. I bet the people in those offices were going mad for it.

Last edited:
•••
I sold several meta domains to Facebook last year and owned metabankfb.com/metabankfinancial.com

•••
I'm really curious @VaneZhao. Can you tell us more? Those names are on the list?
deeply sorry,Kaptiva, i was told not allow to let the sales disclosed by dan.com and Facebook as they write to me last year, but i can tell you domains sold were new extensions ,and
i own two domains, metabankfb and metabankfinancial both COMs at present.

Last edited:
•••
They dont need to register exact keywords TM in order to win the UDRP. Even if you register facebookpo.n.com they could easily win the case.
and in the U S and Canada there is Common Law, which offers protection even when companies don't officially have a TM.

•••
They bought one from me also not on the list.
But I can see little reason for most of those registrations.

•••
i checked gd, an, sedo, nc, and epic. i could not find a single listing for sale for metafacebook+keyword. not one. i have meta+keyword but not metafacebook+keyword. is everybody scared off ? has anybody had them seized ?

Why would you buy a trademark name with a keyword attached to it ... you are literally just asking for a trouble

4 letters

UDRP

•••
If even half of those domains are truly registered by Meta Platforms, jesus

•••
well he not much of.domainer lol

•••
To answer your question "Have you registered any Meta domain names?", I own anymetas.com loll. And others... Honestly, those names aren't interesting at all excepting metastores.com and metastudy.com. :xf.wink: Brand protection purposes, yea. I guess they will buy a lot more. Thanks for this list, @Robbie.

•••
•••
i checked gd, an, sedo, nc, and epic. i could not find a single listing for sale for metafacebook+keyword. not one. i have meta+keyword but not metafacebook+keyword. is everybody scared off ? has anybody had them seized ?

•••
Why would you buy a trademark name with a keyword attached to it ... you are literally just asking for a trouble

4 letters

UDRP
are there any recent cases brought by meta that they won?

•••
•••
It really doesnt matter if you put facebook to meta thats a no go.
trademarkia shows no metafacefook tm but there is for meta platforms. and a whole slew of just registered meta tms for everything from surgical masks to umbrellas to water bottles.

•••
They still remain the owner of facebook TM, even if they are not using it.

Udrpsearch.com

•••
They dont need to register exact keywords TM in order to win the UDRP. Even if you register facebookpo.n.com they could easily win the case.

•••
I sold several meta domains to Facebook last year and owned metabankfb.com/metabankfinancial.com
I'm really curious @VaneZhao. Can you tell us more? Those names are on the list?

•••
Why do they register some in .at and .co.at ?

•••
i think this are the first patch of domains they bought , and hopfully the second will be soon ..

Last edited:
•••
They bought one from me also not on the list.
But I can see little reason for most of those registrations.
Congrats nevertheless 😎

•••
Only because all the vr 3d 360 names were taken trying so hard to change terms.

Last edited:
•••
I got one: metamorgana.com and i love it so far.

•••
tknd.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back