Dynadot

Fabulous Traffic Stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Folks,

Been checking out my stats at Fabulous and see some strange things for a couple of domains :

One I have only had parked there for about a week and has had 422 Impressions ... but only 3 unique.

Another had 70 Impressions yesterday, but only 1 unique.

Another 57 yesterday and 0 unique .. Since parking that one have had over 220 Impressions but only 2 unique ... In fact it took over a week and 100 impressions to show the first unique visitor ?????

Obviously on these 3 I am not getting a lot in click through rates :)

Just struck me as a bit strange and wondered if this is normal ( as I have only really just started using Fabulous ) ?

Wishing you all the best

Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One person clicks many times?

•••
Its something to do with the linking. I am yet to figure out what it is but I am assuming that fabulous is not counting uniques for one or more of the sources.

•••
Maybe the stats thing is screwed up, could happen

•••
Thanks for the replies folks, will keep an eye on what happens.

•••
How many domains do you have to have with Fabulous to use their parking service?

And 2nd, I am a member but cant find any details on their parking service :o

Thanks for any help.

•••
hi Richard i mailed fabulous and asked them as i was experiancing some similar stuff and they told me the impressions were due to the spider activity from the search engine and usually happens with names which have lots of links lying around,

•••
Interesting, I suppose that would explain it ... Although seems strange that a spider would register as an impression ... oh well, got others that are doing ok through them.

All the best

Richard

•••
how many unqiue hits do you get a day, if you get alot of unique a day it wont matter

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back