domain F/r/a/c/t/i/o/n/a/l/i/a (.) com , F/r/a/c/t/i/o/n/a/l/i/s (.) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Top Member
Impact
I recently regged these 2 brandables related to fractional ownership of assets.

I would like to submit them to Squadhelp but I am not sure about their correct pricing.

Also, I don't want to submit both at the same time because they will most probably reject one if I do so.

My question is, which one do you think is better (for SH?) and how would you price them?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tough, IMO. Submit regardless, see if they get accepted. Others can share their input

•••
Tough, IMO. Submit regardless, see if they get accepted. Others can share their input
Thanks! May I ask what you think is tough exactly? That SH accepts them or that they have a chance of being sold overall?

I regged them because the niche is hot (and will continue to grow IMO). Also, both endings (IA and IS) are often used in brandables and they sell relatively well. For example Tropicalia, Laboralia, Virtualia, Signalis, Portalis, Rentalis they all sold for good xxxx.

Also:
IA could mean: Investment Assets/Advisory/Alternative/etc
IS could mean: Investment Strategies/Services/Software/etc

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back