Dynadot

MUST SEE PORTFOLIO ! Logo Designs, Social Media Designs and Web Designs ..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
gmbkyXc.jpeg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

lp.jpg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

Thanks
Shery

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EM OPEN FOR MORE AND MORE ORDERS ... Even for bulk orders u will get shortest turn around time.

Hi, I'm new and can't send PM to you, and don't want to post my email address in public. How can I order a logo from you?

Cheers,
Aaron

•••
great work

Got my logo very quickly, got a couple of revisions to choose from and am very happy with the result! All worked just as promised!

- Aaron

•••
I love his work. Ordered a logo and a header.. Fabulous work and fast turn around.. Listens to all the customer's need and get the job done as requested.. Very satisfied and ordering some more logos.. Thanks.

Got my logo very quickly, got a couple of revisions to choose from and am very happy with the result! All worked just as promised!

- Aaron

Thank u so much friends for the Great testimonials Hope to work with u again and again .. :)
my Services are for NPers And NP :)

More Orders Are Always Welcome !!
thanx
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
Very good work I see. Do you provide vector too?

•••
I am a happy regular client of sherry..

very good job, fast delivery with very affordable price.

Highly recommended! :)

•••
Thank you so much for the fast and friendly service Shery. I will be back for more.

•••
PM sent. I am interested in trying out your service for a logo.

•••
Payment sent. Waiting on logo. Thanks again.

•••
PM sent : )

Last edited:
•••
Very good work I see. Do you provide vector too?

PM SENT with information about the logos :)

I am a happy regular client of sherry..

very good job, fast delivery with very affordable price.

Highly recommended! :)

Thank you so much for the fast and friendly service Shery. I will be back for more.

Thank u so much Friends for the great testimonials it was pleasure working with u Guys and i hope to work with all of u again and again :)
RECENT WORK :

1055wkh.jpg

Portfolio Updated
More Orders Are Always Welcome

thanx
Shery !

•••
•••
Thanks for the logo.
Will be using your services again :tu:

•••
Please email me: george at globalmediawebdesign dot com

I have a few designs I need made. PM me pricing. I have a bunch of logo jobs I need done.

•••
You have done a great job, looking forward to do more projects in the future.

Thanks

•••
After a couple of revisions to choose from got my logo. It was a great job. :wave:

Thanks

•••
You have done a great job, looking forward to do more projects in the future.

Thanks

After a couple of revisions to choose from got my logo. It was a great job. :wave:

Thanks

A heart-fully thanks to you guys and it was my pleasure working with u and it would b great working here with u again

@OrganizedHavoc , email sent

More Orders Are Welcome

thanx
Shery !

•••
Thanks Shery for working so hard to get my logo just the way I wanted it. I have another project coming soon and I will get another logo then.

Greg

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Shery for working so hard to get my logo just the way I wanted it. I have another project coming soon and I will get another logo then.

Greg

Thank u so much it was so nice having business with u again :)

file sent payment received

UP FOR MORE ORDERS ..

Recent Work :

2j6ajj7.png

rjpbgg.png

thanx
Shery !

•••
We had some issues with start time and payments, none of which was any fault of Shery. The work is good. As is evidenced by the samples in this thread. The price is right too. No complaints. Very satisfied.

•••
I'll take two, information has been sent to your message box, thank you.

•••
•••
Logo received and was satisfied. Great job for the price. Would recommend Shery to anyone looking for a low cost logo. :tu:

•••
Multiple logos received within good time. Good quality and efficient work. Happy with the communication, would use again.

•••
----

Last edited:
•••
Logo work

I need few logos. Please PM me:hi:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back