IT.COM

MUST SEE PORTFOLIO ! Logo Designs, Social Media Designs and Web Designs ..

NameSilo
Watch
gmbkyXc.jpeg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

lp.jpg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

Thanks
Shery

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Shery has been doing a lot of work for me and for DotJake.com. She has a very creative mind, and does great work. Best of all, its quick. I highly recommend it!

Since it hasn't been asked yet. What file format will be available to buyer? Are these PSD, Tiff, or what? I just had you design one for SupportForums.net and it's great. I am going to approve it but thought to ask this question in the thread so others can benefit from the answer. I will post my new logo designed by you once we have completed the transaction.

Thanks Sherry for an amazing job. I will note that turnaround wasn't hours but it was fast and a couple days to get a $8 logo is still the best deal around. Especially when end results are so good.

Kudos.

Just got mine for DivorceAgreement.com

great job...

Thank u so much for the great testimonials it was so much pleasure working with u guys.
@labrocca i will provide .png .jpg and .pdf and PSD (editable file).

More Orders Are Always Welcome

thanx
Shery !

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Sherry!!!

I'd like to say, she had my logo done in less than 24 hours. Quick turnaround, understood exactly what I wanted, and gave me several to choose from (or to have edited). I liked one from the first batch, and it was exactly what I was looking for.

•••
Hey Sherry! Anyway to make a logo similar to the one on globalgolf.com?

•••
Shery provided me with another excellent log. Always great to work with you. Thanks!

•••
Thanks Sherry!!!

I'd like to say, she had my logo done in less than 24 hours. Quick turnaround, understood exactly what I wanted, and gave me several to choose from (or to have edited). I liked one from the first batch, and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Shery provided me with another excellent log. Always great to work with you. Thanks!

Thank u So much , for the Great Testimonials.. Hope to work with u in the future again and again

There is a gud news for the NPers that now em using Moneybookers too so those who are willing to pay via Moneybookers they are also welcome.
em ready to accept orders from NPers , More and More Orders are welcome , so not to waste ur time NPers , give a new exciting and great look to Ur domains with eye catching web2.0 logos .

My Latest Work :

2prh9fo.png

16j57jk.jpg

thanks
Shery !!

•••
•••
Shery provides an excellent service. Fast delivery, great communication and quality work.

Thanks Shery and we will be using your services again!

C.

•••
I am very happy with the logo. Great design and quick delievery.

•••
Shery provides an excellent service. Fast delivery, great communication and quality work.

Thanks Shery and we will be using your services again!

C.

I am very happy with the logo. Great design and quick delievery.

Thank u so much NPers for the great Support :)
All orders are completed now em looking for more orders , More Orders Are Always Welcome

i3z8y9.png

Portfolio Updated

Thanks
Shery !!

•••
Thanks again Shery for the creative logo.

•••
Thanks again Shery for the creative logo.

thank u so much friend .. All the orders are successfully completed NPers don't forgive to add testimonials here at my thread.

EM OPEN FOR MORE AND MORE ORDERS ... Even for bulk orders u will get shortest turn around time.

thanx
Shery !

•••
Got an all new logo done by my friend Sherry here. Good work. Great value for money. Looking forward to more work in the future.

•••
Highly pleased with Sherys graphic work and fast turnaround! Thanks!

•••
•••
Logo Needed

Hi

I need a logo for my site at: Funnydogsvideos.com

It should be elegant and web 2.0 if possible.

It must match my background color, pls download the below background file to work on:
logo.png

Have a nice day!

•••
Great Logo, Fantastic service. Thankyou Shery I'll be back to use your services again.

•••
Another satisfied customer! Thanks Shery for the logo! I will definitely be back for more.

•••
Hello NPers :wave:

I have Some Bad news for all of u :| that i will not b available here to take orders from 25th of March till 4th of April. i have some serious work to do for that i have to go out of town .
So whenever i will come back i will start taking orders . My clients who can wait they can submit their logo designs requests by sending message to me and i will start working on their orders when i will come back .. Current Orders are on Hold now

thank u so much NPers for your great support !!
NP ROCKSSSS !!:hearts:

thanx
Shery !

•••
Got an all new logo done by my friend Sherry here. Good work. Great value for money. Looking forward to more work in the future.

Highly pleased with Sherys graphic work and fast turnaround! Thanks!

Great Logo, Fantastic service. Thankyou Shery I'll be back to use your services again.

Another satisfied customer! Thanks Shery for the logo! I will definitely be back for more.

Thank u so much Friends for the Great Testimonial and it will b so nice having business with u again and again :)

Hello NPers ,
Em Back due to some reasons my Examz got delayed so em back here again to take orders .
Working on Current Orders now and willing to have more and more Orders from u NPers
thank u so much ..
cheers
Shery !

•••
Sherry, Do you only do simple logos or will you do a slogan with the logo as well? Also can you PM me your MSN or Yahoo messenger details? Let chat there I have a few logos that I need with slogans.

Thanks,

Cam.

•••
Ordered two logos from Sheri, fast turnaround, quality, and overal nice guy to deal with.

Will order more in the near future!

•••
logos

Are you still accepting orders

•••
Excellent Service

I love his work. Ordered a logo and a header.. Fabulous work and fast turn around.. Listens to all the customer's need and get the job done as requested.. Very satisfied and ordering some more logos.. Thanks.

•••
Excellent Logos at a great price!

Exactly as promised. Quick turnaround, a price you can't beat, and professional looking logos that our clients love. Thanks so much!!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back