IT.COM

Selling Expired Domain Drop Catching Software

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime a domain name is not renewed it becomes expired. Everyday thousands of expired domains "drop" and become available for new registration. Domain investors, small/large businesses, SEO experts, affiliate marketers and dozens of others around the world browse through these expired domains in the days before they "drop" and then try to acquire them for a variety of reasons including investment, development and quick flip purposes. DesktopCatcher is an easy-to-use Windows application that will help you find, analyze and attempt to instantly register your desired domains automatically!

Who Can Use This Software?
Business Owners - Does a company like Remax own just one real estate domain? Do you think HostGator registered only one hosting related domain? No! These companies likely have hundreds (if not thousands) of domains related to their industry and they get used for all sorts of things. Since most domains (even 3 and 4 word names) are now taken in major extensions it's made businesses turn more towards expired domains.
SEO Experts - We all know links play a large role in terms of search engine optimization. Blog networks are what most in the SEO field use to build good quality incoming links these days and most blog networks are created with expired domains. Since people can scan, analyze and then register names that were previously developed it offers the added benefit of these domains already having some "authority" from the past owner.
Domain Investors - Domainers buy and sell domain names on a regular basis and often have large domain portfolios. They're constantly browsing through expired domains to find names they can either buy and hold for future sale (invest) or sell quickly for a small profit (quick flip).
Anyone Else - If you aren't already using expired domains to your advantage then you're surely missing out! If you see any need for registering domains on a regular basis then this software can help! Browse through domains that will be dropping in the coming days and analyze them to find the ones you want. Then, use DesktopCatcher to snatch them the second they drop!

How Does it Work
Although setting up the software is fairly simple, it may take more than just a few minutes the first time. All purchases include a copy of our eBook which explains how to set things up from start to finish! First, install the software and setup accounts at your desired domain registrars. Funds will then need to be per-deposited at the registrar(s) in order to cover registration fees. DesktopCatcher currently supports ten different registrars for you to choose from! Each registrar can send between 1 and 2 requests per second. The more registrars you setup, the more requests you'll be able to send each second and increase your odds of success! This software doesn't only drop catch expired domains, though. There is at least a half dozen other unique tools built to help you analyze domains for SEO metrics, availability and more!

Common Questions
Which domain registrars are supported? - DynaDot, NameSilo, OnlineNIC, RRPproxy, NameBay, MijnDomeinReseller, AJM.Domains, Internet.bs, Gandi and eNom.
What type of domains can it catch? - DesktopCatcher can catch all types of domains in a variety of extensions. However, we don't recommend using it if you chase highly competitive domains such as one word .COM, four letter .COM and 5 number .COM domains.
What extensions are supported? - Each registrar supports different extensions. Almost all support common gTLDs like COM/NET/ORG/BIZ, and many also support ccTLDs.

Screenshots
Below is a screenshot of the main form. To see more screenshots visit the Screenshots page.
MBDMIDG.jpg

Important Links
Our How It Works page.
Our Customer Reviews page.
Our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Our Blog.
Our Affiliate Program.

Download
Get your copy of DesktopCatcher today and start chasing expired domain names tomorrow! There are two options available for download which you can read more about on the DesktopCatcher Download page.

Discount
Forum members are part of what has helped make us become the most popular publicly available domain drop catching software on the market today. To show our appreciation we're offering forum members a 10% discount just by using the promotional code DOMAINFORUM during checkout!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
I want to buy your software, but I need the Chinese version I need your help!
My Skype: Luckdomains

•••
I want to buy your software, but I need the Chinese version I need your help!
My Skype: Luckdomains

Thanks for your message. I've added your on Skype. Add me and we can chat further on there!

•••

Last edited:
•••
Free ResellerClub and eNom reseller accounts are also available for buyers...

i have a doubt about ResellerClub's API

their "search-domain" API calls seem to be 5-6 times faster than others, but, finally, their API cannot catch any domain in a real competition.

i dont know why is that...

•••
i have a doubt about ResellerClub's API

their "search-domain" API calls seem to be 5-6 times faster than others, but, finally, their API cannot catch any domain in a real competition.

i dont know why is that...

ResellerClub is more ideal for ccTLDs than bigger extensions such as COM/NET. But, I'm a little confused by your post. Can you elaborate a little more?

On a side note, our Black Friday sale is on! Visit the website to grab the coupon code for (via popup) to save on your order!

•••
i finally catched one liquid domain via ResellerClub's API ! :whistle:

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
hello everyone. any have some market domain name.

•••
can i use for cctld ? like .id
can u give me video tutorial to use...

•••
can i use for cctld ? like .id
can u give me video tutorial to use...

Thanks for your post @eko prasetio! Many of the registrars support different ccTLDs and if there is a certain registrar that does not offer an extension you're looking for then let me know and I can try to add support for it.

I don't have a video available at the moment, but each purchase does include a copy of the DesktopCatcher eBook which walks you through everything from finding domains, to setting up registrars, to running the software. I hope this helps - Just let me know if you have any other questions!

•••
im watch ur thread...
Thanks for your post @eko prasetio! Many of the registrars support different ccTLDs and if there is a certain registrar that does not offer an extension you're looking for then let me know and I can try to add support for it.

I don't have a video available at the moment, but each purchase does include a copy of the DesktopCatcher eBook which walks you through everything from finding domains, to setting up registrars, to running the software. I hope this helps - Just let me know if you have any other questions!

thanks for answer, but if see this software only for 1 pc. but my provider internet have bad connection, so i need to use vps.
but vps is not permanent, sometime i destroy n use new ip.
im use Vultr.
can u add option user, as i know some software using user, but 1 user only can use for 1 pc login.

For CCtld, i will discuss later.

thank you

•••
@eko prasetio - License keys are only valid on one PC at a time. However, if you move from one VPS to another it's no problem. Let me know and I can reset the key for you and you can then proceed to move it and install onto your new computer or VPS. As for users, all users on the machine should have access to the software once it's installed.

•••

Last edited:
•••
FPFforum,

Sent you a PM regarding the software. :)

•••
•••
Could the software be used to offer backorders for clients? More specifically could there be any way to input custom registrant information for each registration to make it work for .AU?

Also how hard is it to write a custom API integration for a reseller service (Synergy Wholesale)?

•••
Could the software be used to offer backorders for clients? More specifically could there be any way to input custom registrant information for each registration to make it work for .AU?

Also how hard is it to write a custom API integration for a reseller service (Synergy Wholesale)?

You could offer a backorder service if you'd like. However, you would need the customer to give you their AU details and you would need to enter those into the software in order to complete AU registrations (since they require you be a resident in the country). As for adding Synergy - if they allow drop catching I could definitely get them added. Shoot them an email and ask, if they say that they allow it then send me a PM and we can discuss more.

•••
Thanks for the detailed reply.

Would I need to run multiple instances of the software to have different registrant details?

And thanks for the feedback regarding Synergy. I'll contact them to discuss.

•••
I buy today your software, I wait your product registration code to start :)
I want buy .it, the preference is internet.bs correct?

thanks for reply

•••
@James Rayers - Exactly :) You could open 2 instances and keep your current details in one, then change around the details in the other for AU registrations. You could then basically have both running at the same time since each instance is using different details.

@newbody76 - Thanks for your purchase! I know we've spoken via email the past couple days - so just hit me up if you need anything :)

•••

Last edited:
•••
Do you also support .IN backorders (essentially dropcatching)?

Last edited:
•••
Do you also support .IN backorders (essentially dropcatchin)?

Thanks for your post @anantj - There are a number of registrars in the software that support the IN extension, so you can drop catch IN domains yourself. But, we don't offer IN backorders (where we try to catch them for you).

•••
Thanks for your post @anantj - There are a number of registrars in the software that support the IN extension, so you can drop catch IN domains yourself. But, we don't offer IN backorders (where we try to catch them for you).
Thanks for your response. I don't entirely understand what you mean? Can I use the software for registering .IN domains on the drop?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back