IT.COM

sales Expired auction at Dynadot closed for $28,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Domain levo.com has been closed for $28,500 on Dynadot Expired Auctions.

I really wanted to own this, but someone wanted even more 😢

Screenshot-20210131-120217-Chrome.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dynadot is a bad market i bought many domains after paying money the orginal owner renew the domain and this happened for many
Still better than GoCrappy

•••
watching that auction for a while...nice name, so what is the latest updates? does it renewed or changed the hands ?

btw...TaaZ.com recently in the Auction house as well....anymore know the progress? I thought it is quite brandable..

•••
watching that auction for a while...nice name, so what is the latest updates? does it renewed or changed the hands ?

btw...TaaZ.com recently in the Auction house as well....anymore know the progress? I thought it is quite brandable..

It seems like it hasn't been renewed yet, so the winning bidder will probably get it (if they pay...).

•••
Today at GoDaddy Taaz.com auctioned for $18,250 and Zyla.com auctioned for $7,670, so it seems auction prices for pronounceable LLLL.com are WAY up everywhere.

Last edited:
•••
It seems like it hasn't been renewed yet, so the winning bidder will probably get it (if they pay...).

Looks like it. No update of ownership yet though.

•••
Today at GoDaddy Taaz.com auctioned for $18,250 and Zyla.com auctioned for $7,670, so it seems auction prices for pronounceable LLLL.com are WAY up everywhere.

Every asset class is spiking, stocks, crypto, real estate, art, watches etc. Inflation is rising fast, people not pricing their assets accordingly will regret it.

Enormous wealth is being created in other areas of the economy, and that money makes it's way to all types of assets.

Domain investing is also growing based on the number of bidders i'm seeing show up to these auctions. Every newcomer adds to price and when you have two newcomers with very deep pockets you will see many domains ending at prices that seem almost fake.

You will also see domain sales that seem fake, just like you see stock prices and art selling for numbers that do not make sense.

If you have really good names, make sure you price them correctly.

•••
The domain has been updated and is now pointing to a lander.

When did the auction close? Seems a bit soon to have been awarded to the buyer if it closed on Sunday.

•••
Just noticed on namebio that the sale was reported. Nice buy.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back