Dynadot

new gtlds Everyone saying to not invest in gTLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Steger13

Established Member
Impact
I was lookong at other gTLD and ccLD to see if i could get any one words L, LL, LLL, LLLL of anything and its all taken! every where in all the gtld and cctld. So why everyone on the interenet sais to not invest in those? Everyone already invested there. I dont get it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
he sold a 1 cent reg for $1 USD, took 2 hours of work = $0.5 an hour

I sold a legacy handreg a few months ago after holding it for 2 months, 35000% return

Expect a similar deal to close soon, .com of course. So while sales like that are rare and not common, they happen more often in .com than in .whatever.

Last edited:
•••
But what does all these auguementation stands to gain? I think it is a bloody waste of time and resources.Let any one invest his or her money on whatever they likes. provided they are ready to do so they cqn go ahead with their conviction.No one can fight for any extension.of choice.Cheers

•••
Last edited:
•••

It would be great to know more details. Anyhow, past 2 weeks 4l.com sales:

VCVC.com bought for $507 sold for $1500
LLLL.com average letters, bought for $60 few years ago, sold for 500 Euros
Pack of three LLLL.com bought for $710, sold for $1600

While I know there were and there are a lot of huge opportunities with gTLD's, you seem to talk the talk rather than walk the walk. Hope that you prove me wrong.

•••
All that I own are dictionary names - I cant give them away - holding hoping for offers until they expire

•••
I was lookong at other gTLD and ccLD to see if i could get any one words L, LL, LLL, LLLL of anything and its all taken! every where in all the gtld and cctld. So why everyone on the interenet sais to not invest in those? Everyone already invested there. I dont get it?
Because if you invest in what everyone says what not to invest in, than everyone won't profit off what they've invested in.
So essentially, carve your own path if you want to discover your own rise and falls, or, walk the path more traveled and help those ahead of you get richer.

•••
Back