IT.COM

Even if I try to transfer the domain to uk2, it does not pass the examination.

NameSilo
Watch

kashimanoa

Established Member
Impact
Even if I try to transfer the domain to uk2, it does not pass the examination.
Has anyone passed the examination?

I don't live in an English speaking country. Is it possible for a registrar to reject a foreigner?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not to my understanding, at least. To transfer your domain name, you can initiate that change by contacting your current registrar. They will process the transfer, and make you aware of it. If there is some problem, I assume they'd explain

Last edited:
•••
Not to my understanding, at least. To transfer your domain name, you can initiate that change by contacting your current registrar. They will process the transfer, and make you aware of it. If there is some problem, I assume they'd explain
The uk2 billing team said the order was canceled because it did not pass the examination by the examination team.

•••
The uk2 billing team said the order was canceled because it did not pass the examination by the examination team.
What didn't it pass specifically? That's what you should ask. I've copied in some common problems below:

AWAITING OWNER RESPONSE/APPROVAL

When a domain is attempted to be transferred, an email will be sent to the listed email address in the domain's WHOIS. This error is reported when the current registrant/owner did not approve the transfer request for your domain.

You will need to check that email address and approve the transfer. We can resend the transfer request if you get in touch with us.

CHECK ADMIN EMAIL ADDRESS (MAY BE INCORRECT)

In order to transfer your domain, the current administrative contact must approve it. You will receive this error when the administrative contact's email listed for your domain is undeliverable/invalid.

Please update the WHOIS administrative email listed for your domain. This must be done with the current registrar. We will resend the transfer request, please check that email address and approve the transfer.

DOMAIN IS LOCKED

Your domain transfer request will fail if your domain is currently locked. In order to proceed, you must unlock the domain at your current registrar.

60 DAY POST-RENEWAL WAITING PERIOD

The domain must be at least 60 days past the registration date or last transfer date. Please submit your request after the 60-day period has passed.

60 DAY OWNERSHIP UPDATE WAITING PERIOD

If the registrant first or last name or the organization is updated, the domain may be locked for transfer for 60 days.

EXPIRED DOMAIN

A domain transfer will fail if your domain is expired. You must first renew the domain with your current registrar and wait at least 60-days past the renewal date and submit a transfer request once again.

DOMAIN SET TO PRIVATE

Your domain transfer request will fail if your domain is currently set to private. In order to proceed, you must disable domain privacy at the current registrar.

AUTHORIZATION CODE NOT PROVIDED

A domain transfer will fail if the authorization code is not provided to the new registrar.

Last edited:
•••
When you place an order, you will see a message like this.

Thank you for your order.

Your order #4927967 is being reviewed by our approval team and will be processed as soon as possible.

We are currently reviewing the details of your order in person to make sure everything is fine. You may receive a call or email from one of our sales representatives to review your order. We do not require any further action from you at this stage. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as the order is processed and approved.

•••
It is unknown what the management is reviewing.
Even if I ask, he doesn't answer because it is related to inside information.

•••
It is unknown what the management is reviewing.
Even if I ask, he doesn't answer because it is related to inside information.
Hmm, interesting. I suggest working it out with them, its anyone's guess what it is

•••
Back