domains Evaluate.xyz sells for $39,000 as Swetha does it again

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

The end user sales from .xyz have been slowing over the last couple months, June was much slower when it came to five figure sales. Swetha has still managed to make sales during this period and registered the highest sale since May. Evaluate.xyz sold for $39,000, she also sold Goodplace.xyz for $2,500 which is a […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When we say she has "Done it again", has she been out bounding or do you mean someone pressed buy now on her existing inventory?

Congrats to the seller.

Last edited:
•••
When we say she has "Done it again", has she been out bounding or do you mean someone pressed buy now on her existing inventory?

Congrats to the seller.

so she has like a big outbound team work for her? well good for her.. whatever works... it gives work to people....... that explains everything

•••
Ah, just as I was missing the Swetha sniping, the comedy has returned.

•••
Happening.xyz supposedly sold for $40k. I find it hard to believe as the .com is also for sale and probably for less…

•••
Happening.xyz supposedly sold for $40k. I find it hard to believe as the .com is also for sale and probably for less…
the .com is listed for $3 million on godaddy + sedo

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Well that’s not “happening “ lol
Yeah I agree, but $40k and a multi million dollar listing are very far off. If an enduser saw the retail price, they probably will be swayed to other extensions.

.xyz is the preferred web3 extension so a lot of these new companies as you know will be attracted to .xyz over .com if they are in that niche- which is what I would guess is "happening" here lol

•••
•••
Yeah I agree, but $40k and a multi million dollar listing are very far off. If an enduser saw the retail price, they probably will be swayed to other extensions.

.xyz is the preferred web3 extension so a lot of these new companies as you know will be attracted to .xyz over .com if they are in that niche- which is what I would guess is "happening" here lol
.io is a great extension for web3 and tech

•••
•••
.io is a great extension for web3 and tech
Agreed, it is the original tech extension. I've seen quite a few web3 companies/projects use it however I would still say .xyz is more popular in web3

•••
Jay Gabrer might be the buyer of Happening.net . The Ceo of bluesky(.)xyz, or I could be wrong.

Screenshot_20220713_085345.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Is it just me or there are other people as well who don't believe these insane sales? This is really unbelievable.

•••
Is it just me or there are other people as well who don't believe these insane sales? This is really unbelievable.
They are real. There's a difference between a fake sale and a sale that happens when you've got the XYZ extension (for one reason or another) by the balls. In Swetha's case, she has this extension by the balls

•••
Is it me, or are there an endless conveyorbelt of naysayers lining up daily to declare these sales are all fake?

•••
Is it me, or are there an endless conveyorbelt of naysayers lining up daily to declare these sales are all fake?
There's certainly one person who insists on responding, badly, to those with questioning minds.

The person you responded to this time said the sales were insane and unbelievable. They didn't actually say fake, you said that 👍

•••
You guys all act like its a one woman show.
She said one of the Booth brothers was a partner. I figure one other person at least.
While you sit there reading valueless posts like this, someone is out their hustling their names, makin bacon.
Now go sell your names, they wont sell themselves
My opinion not that of namepros or anyone affiliated with them blah blah

•••
when alphabet (google) started using abc.xyz, that was perhaps the BIGGEST ENDORSEMENT any new and upcoming tld could have got. we were so naive to overlook that part. swetha seized on that opportunity, she pounced on it like a Lioness, and she is reaping the fruits (well more than fruits) of her instinct and labor and perseverance now.

there are still tremendous amount of opportunities in the two word niche, but i am sure she and now many others who are getting the grip of this phenomenon are quickly seizing on with every passing minute

Last edited:
•••
there are still tremendous amount of opportunities in the two word niche
How many sales have there been in the past 12 months? Average price? Many questions

Last edited:
•••
another big .xyz portfolio, there will be many more i guess

1658438656780.png

•••
How many sales have there been in the past 12 months? Average price? Many questions

yep, but to answer to that exactly you need every one to report them, no one is obliged to do that, you can only do your research and keep track of sales and make the inference.
personally i think it is worth a shot.
i would not wanna miss this boat if it truely is going towards utopia. i am willing to take that $ risk

Last edited:
•••
Back