IT.COM

EuroDNS Fakes Whois data!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I finaly found out why I couln't get my domain tranfered FROM EuroDns:

DON'T TRUST EuroDNS Whois!! On domains registered with them, they fake the contact info, making you believe all records have your data, but they don't.

I found this checking one of my .es domains on eurodns where it shows my info on all fields, but when I search on nic.es, what shows up is this:

Nombre Buck Xavier
Organización
Email [email protected]
Teléfono 352 26372501
Domicilio 41, Z.A. Am Bann
Población Leudelange
Provincia Luxembourg
Código Postal L-3372
País Luxemburgo

Isn't this a SCAM or what? Gosh! >:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
An EuroDNS rep. may jump into this thread with an explanation. I know of at least one of them lurk... err, participating in these forums :). That said, my experience with that Xavier B. from EuroDNS is a bad one. He bid on a domain I had up for auction at Afternic, and never even replied to emails. Afternic reps tried to reach him but he just didn't had the courtesy to apologise. Shady person, to say the least (IMNSHO).

•••
Still waiting for that. I received this reply today:

Sorry EuroDNS should be registered as Registrar and administrative/billing contacts.

Can someone translate me this in plain English? :|

My reply:
Sorry, didn't understand your answer. Do I fully own my domains or not?
Can you explain the discrepancy between the nic.es whois and your whois on the billing contacts record?

•••
JAugusto said:
Still waiting for that. I received this reply today:

Sorry EuroDNS should be registered as Registrar and administrative/billing contacts.

Can someone translate me this in plain English? :|

My reply:
Can you explain the discrepancy between the nic.es whois and your whois on the billing contacts record?
this makes possible free transfer of .BE domains for exemple

•••
It's oficial now: they are really mocking my ass!

My question:

Their answer:
Yes if the titular person is you and if you see the Domain Name listed in your EuroDNS account (login and click on MY DOMAINS menu)

Thanks for your interest in our services
Regards
EuroDNS support
Christian

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back