Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloCristiano

Easy to read and remember premium domainsEstablished Member
Impact
please tell me how much x... can i sell it

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
With all due respect, learn more about EURO CAFE, search Google, up to the dot (.) in the middle of the words you can see it in the logo, the name is used in several countries around the world, who knows how to use it, it will be a web representative for publications and locations of all cafe bars and restaurants with the same name. I understand that on this site there are people like you who want to demoralize to get a domain faster, but I also investigate. Thanks

•••
Just two domains according to reported sales on NameBio fetched 4 figures in a "CAFE" (one in 2018, the other in 2016)...the performance of this extension isn't great, regardless of how good the brand sounds (it does sound good)

Reach for the stars if you want to, by pricing it Lower X,XXX (if you feel less is unjust)...take it from there. IMO

Last edited:
•••
1649267410124.png

Por ejemplo, incluso el punto Euro(.)Café entre las palabras aparece en la marca, lo que hace que el dominio sea muy representativo de la marca EURO CAFE. este dominio es una bestia, ojala alguien se dé cuenta que HAY VARIAS OPCIONES DE USO porque es muy valioso

Last edited:
•••
Nice name, it's on 4 figure territory i think.

•••
If anything related to coffee, i smell tm
Only the one hit searching euro cafe
Brag when you sell it, not before $100

•••
•••
•••
High-xx to Mid-xxx
Perfect evaluation! I'm thinking now to offer it to you for free, let me know so I can transfer this unfortunate domain name to you
It is your great opportunity, do not miss it, you have already found the person who believes you :)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back