domain Ethni.city domain hack

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyZ

Established Member
Impact
Can someone with experience on domain hacks give some feedback?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I kind of like it, I don't know how I would make money on it but I like the way it sounds.

•••
Can someone with experience on domain hacks give some feedback?

Thanks!
Nice hack. Not sure if worth $3500, but I would hang on to it for 2 years and put it up everywhere. Maybe creep down the price over time. Maybe outbound to minority focused companies or orgs.

Last edited:
•••
I don't see much value in the domain as I dont see an end user for it. The word ethnicity is too wrapped up in political discourse at present to be sensibly used as a business or product name in my eyes.

•••
•••
I kind of like it, I don't know how I would make money on it but I like the way it sounds.

Yeah it has a nice ring to it, thanks.

•••
Nice hack. Not sure if worth $3500, but I would hang on to it for 2 years and put it up everywhere. Maybe creep down the price over time. Maybe outbound to minority focused companies or orgs.
Solid advice, thanks!

•••
I don't see much value in the domain as I dont see an end user for it. The word ethnicity is too wrapped up in political discourse at present to be sensibly used as a business or product name in my eyes.
I see what you mean, good input. Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back