domain ETH.website - Generic 3 Letter Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

P.J. I

Established Member
Impact
Please let me know what you think. Obviously not nearly as valuable as the .com that sold for $2 million, but it is still fairly generic.

Please let me know your thoughts and what you think it's worth.

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for your insight. BTC.website is listed for $139,888 as well. I was thinking that this name was worth substantially more considering the Ethereum and Bitcoin craze along with the $2 million .com sale.

•••
Thank you for your insight. BTC.website is listed for $139,888 as well.

It might be listed for that but it doesnt mean it will ever sell for that. There are a lot of crazy domainers out there thinking their names are worth a fortune. Never look at other listing on Sedo, Godaddy etc and think "oh I have a similar name, it must be worth a similar price" Why do you think that name is still for sale?

For example, OneDollarLucky.com is for sale for $383,000 if you want a bargain :xf.smile:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/For-Sal...836404?hash=item1ed2093034:g:crYAAOSwBjdaDXAf

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back