IT.COM

negotiable ETF3 (.) com - NFT3(.)COM, not mine, sold for usd 50.000 on 2021-06-13 at Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Impact

ETF3(.)com

registered with TUCOWS, expiration Date: 2022-04-17.

I see with pleasure that NFT3(.)com (not mine) last sold for usd 50.000 on 2021-06-13 at Sedo.

Exact match google searches on NFT are about 59.000.000 but exact match google searches on ETF are about 186.000.000 (ETF = exchange-traded fund).

According to NameBioThe sale of NFT3(.)com (not mine) is the largest LLLN (three letters followed by a number) domain sale of all time.

Other wonderful ETF+number available, ask for them.

Please only PM for requests and offers on ETF3(.)com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ETFs are now a global phenomenon.

•••
News Report: AdvisorShares Submits Application for Bitcoin ETF

•••
Capital Group, one of the largest managers of mutual funds in the U.S., has filed paperwork to launch its first ETFs (plans to launch six products in the first quarter of 2022 !)

•••
An ETF (exchange traded fund) is a type of security tracking an index, a sector, a commodity, or other assets.

•••
You can write it also with the dash
Exchange-traded fund

•••
At least 19 issuers are looking to launch one crypto ETF. Collectively, they’ve submitted over two dozen filings. Many strategists argue that being the first to receive approval for a crypto fund could be very important.

Eric Balchunas, Bloomberg Analyst, believes that the SEC is likely to approve a Bitcoin futures ETF soon. It could be launched as soon as October.

•••
A group of counselors from various industries, including journalism and gaming, started an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) on the New York Stock Exchange . It’s a basket of securities that trade like a stock, bundling companies the council deems to be in the best position to build out the Metaverse. The ETF is sponsored and maintained by Roundhill Investments

Last edited:
•••
The U.S. regulatory agency would be receptive to futures-based Bitcoin ETFs rather than physical cryptocurrency assets

•••
Do you know that there are Autonomous & Electric Vehicles / Cars ETF ?

•••
Some Blockchain exchange traded funds own stocks in companies that have business operations in blockchain technology.

•••
ETF tokens are also ETF contracts

•••
ETF in the Metaverse ? May be!
The Metaverse ETF will let you invest in stocks that are the internet’s future

•••
Fidelity to the SEC: time is ripe for a Bitcoin ETF

•••
•••
Facebook Renames Itself Meta

•••
•••
Chinese tradition considers Three a lucky number.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back