Dynadot

question Estibot ? vs GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hello guys ,
i tried a bunch of names on estibot , but i never have an estimation over 100 $ . its normal ? or i must have a premium subscribe ? i type the estibot .com and i have a trademark blabla red message .
what do you think vs godaddy and freevaluator ?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use godaddy, esitbot and nameworth to give me a general idea and to help sift through masses of names, but they all give wildly different results. I bought two domains yesterday...
Domain A - GD 1081, NW 375 , EB 3800
Domain B - GD 2767, NW 2999, EB less than $100

•••
I use estimations from GoDaddy and Estibot but honestly, they're not accurate. I just get ideas from these sites but still price the domains according to how I think they should be properly priced at.

•••
Trust Estibot to a degree because at least it includes useful stats like search volume. GoDaddy valuations are utter nonsense. 100% intended to make newbies register domain names - whether they be valuable or absolutely worthless. Ask yourself why "related sales" never display the sale date? Do not use GoDaddy valuations.

•••
Bots are for entertainment purposes only.....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back