Dynadot

Estibot Subscription Fee! What do you think?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MisterSoft.com

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I've noticed that Estibot is offering its appraisal services:
Novice: $29.95/month
Intermediate: $49.95/month
Advanced: $99.95/month
Expert: $149.95/month
I think they are too steep and expensive! What is your say?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$ 15 only for lifetime membership, that is fantastic. Let us shift to Cax.com

•••
lol. Yes its a good deal. Quite handy too.

•••
I just checked Cax.com, the Basic Lifetime membership is $ 20 and Premium Lifetime membership is $ 90. One time payment only for both the options. Still it is damn cheap compare to Estibot.com fees.

•••
Level 1: Basic - $20 single time fee
- Free appraisal of up to 20 domains daily at Valuate.com.
- Ability to list as many domains you want in our marketplace at CAX.com, 5% sales commission (escrow is included)
- Ability to bid or buy domains up $10,000 in our marketplace at CAX.com
- Get a custom DomainPortfolio.com web page to display all your domains for sale under one roof, with your own optional custom header.
- Watch loan requests on Lend.me

•••
Yes that is the one I have. I paid $15 when I subscribed a couple of year ago. Could have been a discounted fee or just gone up a fiver. Will check my records. It is still good value for money at $20.

•••
•••
•••
suckers.....

Suckers? It serves a purpose for me which is to get a bunch of data on a set of names at a go. I dont know where you live but where I live $15 wont get you a decent bottle of wine on a night out. Its money well spent to me.

•••
For one thing Estibot is very good: you can put nice "Estibot value $xx..." in your sales copy.

•••
you guys get really exited when you are asked to pay for a service...

estibot is a very usefull tool
but it depends how you use it

I wouldn't try to evaluate a brandable

but still I evaluate brandables
because I may miss a meaning in a foreign language

•••
The Estibot.com charges are really horrible. They want us to believe that they are the top in the industry. No, they are certainly not. They merely do a bot service. A monthly subscription of $ 5 can bring more members.
Even $5 a month is too much. I won't use it even if it is for free. And free services means more traffic ==> revenues from ads :)

•••
•••
For one thing Estibot is very good: you can put nice "Estibot value $xx..." in your sales copy.
No body trust estibot valuation. It's a waste of time. Only people who use it are on Kool Aid.

•••
- Ability to list as many domains you want in our marketplace at CAX.com, 5% sales commission (escrow is included)
- Get a custom DomainPortfolio.com web page to display all your domains for sale under one roof, with your own optional custom header.
Please check it out and share with the audience. Thanks for all your hard work Haroon Basha :)

•••
I've used Estibot since it launched. It's been even longer since I drank Kool Aid.
I could care less about the appraisals. Other data it produces saves me at least an hour every time I process a drop list.
If I compare the hours saved each month versus what I value my time at, the subscription price seems like a bargain employee.

•••
I use estibot to everyday to easily search a large list of names to find gems I may have overlooked. Trust me, it pays for itself if you know how to use it. I am not only looking at the value of names, but searches, other extensions registered, CPC, etc. I don't always agree with the value that is put on a name, but it can be a good selling point.

•••
I use estibot to everyday to easily search a large list of names to find gems I may have overlooked. Trust me, it pays for itself if you know how to use it. I am not only looking at the value of names, but searches, other extensions registered, CPC, etc. I don't always agree with the value that is put on a name, but it can be a good selling point.
Your reply sounds like a "Car-Salesman Pitch"...
Please elaborate in detail what do you really about their services. Give us tools and examples. We want to educate ourselves.

•••
Your reply sounds like a "Car-Salesman Pitch"...
Please elaborate in detail what do you really about their services. Give us tools and examples. We want to educate ourselves.

Strategies take time to develop and nothing in this life is free. Do the work and you'll find out why Estibot is useful.

•••
Good way to blow your credibility. It can backfire too, an end user can reply back with another lower appraisal. Bottom line, a bot can't teach you what makes a domain valuable.

•••
Here's a happy ending...

:)

•••
Here's a list of their tools...

estibottools.png

•••
Domain appraisal is the last feature to use with estibot, the price of subscriptions is explained by the other thing you have

•••
Use epik appraisals it's free just create a account

•••
•••

I use this one... Valuate.com is using Estibot's API.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back