Dynadot

Estibot calculated value for domain LLLL.net is $6200 & GD $933.

NameSilo
Watch

Raj045

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I have LLLL.net domain, Estibot calculated value for it is $6200 & GD $933.
Both appraisal values are very different, which is approximately correct?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
How long is a piece of string?

Brad

•••
Imo, If LLLL is not a dictionary term - then GD valuation is more correct. However, as a matter of fact, there is no such a thing like "correct" appraisal value. Sale price depends on portfolio pricing strategy, sellers cashflow, is it wholesale (domainer-to-domainer) or enduser price, and tons of other factors

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would estimate it is worth somewhere between $0 and a million dollars.

Brad

•••
Forget all automated and even all personal appraisals and simply ask yourself what you want for it, then you have the value that is relevant for you - that's all you need to know in regards to this question.

•••
Hi, I have LLLL.net domain, Estibot calculated value for it is $6200 & GD $933.
Both appraisal values are very different, which is approximately correct?

I think its worth 12 BTC

•••
Never use automated appraisal tools, its like picking a number out a hat

•••
LLLL.net is worth that not the others unless if a valid name is not too much I own tunafish.net and don’t expect a big return ,even thought you can create a good brand for the .net using a fishnet

Last edited:
•••
GoDaddy+Estibot appraisals is a value added = arguments for domain sales to convince newbees and end users.

•••
Anything from gibberish to a good two word domain appraises at go daddy from 950 to 1380 you know you have a decent domain when it appraises at godaddy for over 1860

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much friends to reply my post.

•••
Back