IT.COM

conferences Estate Planning for Domain Investors Takes Center Stage Day Three of NamesCon Global 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
IMG_1883-1500x800.jpg

Day one of NamesCon was all about settling into the conference and venue layout, meeting new people, and finding your lane of expertise and interest amongst the many information-packed sessions.

With Day one jitters behind us, Day two of NamesCon was about going deeper in old and newly found relationships, empowering everyone to do what it is they do well as presentd by Aman Bhutani — CEO of GoDaddy, and of course, awards and the much anticipated live domain auction.

As for Day three of NamesCon, it too would move the bar of excellence higher, especially pertaining to generational domain investing and prudent estate planning for domain portfolios.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing. This is an important topic, one that is nice to put off thinking about, but we shouldn't.

I wonder if this is something that there is room for a paid, but reasonable, professional service, kind of in the way some legal specialize in executor assistance and representations.

I think the ideal situation is when you have a trusted family member, even if extended family, who know domains, but I suspect in most cases that will not be so.

Thanks again,

Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back