Dynadot

Established site looking for affiliates

NameSilo
Watch

Jeanco

RyanPrice.ca - DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
I have an established website and am seeking affiliates in order to build up more traffic and spread the word about the site. Here is some info on my site:

url: www.epasture.com
type: humor
Google PR: 5
Traffic: 8000 - 11 000 uniques per month

You're link will be placed in the affiliate section on the main page, and on the affiliate page where you will be given some space to write a short paragraph about your site.

Post here, PM, email... whatever works for you. Please provide me with the same information about your site.

Also, if anyone has any tutorials they would like to contribute we'd love to have them. I'm working on some more humor tutorials now (similar to the napkin bra) but am also looking for PHP, Photoshop, or other useful tutorials.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Ryan,

I'll have a closer look at your site a bit later when I have more time. On a first quick impression, it looks very intriguing and well worth an affiliate link for anyone with a bent toward the "ridiculous"!

I'm in the early stages of development of a site that may provide a good affiliate connection if you're willing to move from the ridiculous to absurd political lampoon. I'll check back with you as the site develops and I crank up the numbers.

•••
Sounds good. If the site is related and qualirt content your beginning numbers don't have to be spectacular at all. I'm just no willing to link to a site with minimal content.

•••
OneThumbUp.com

We're on the same page with regard to quality and content. Heh. Let's see how we do down the road with regard to the ridiculous and the absurd: ePasture prime meet OneThumbUp!

Development, back-end, script, design suggestions welcome.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back