Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGH150

Established Member
Impact
Es/a/tLaw / com

I already have a family member buyer for XXX if it doesn't sell, as well as two other acquaintances who are interested (the 3 attorneys I Have mentioned it to with an online presence).

Luckily the offer is enough to more than cover my other more recent questionable handregs (like and a few others I posted yesterday).

Any thoughts appreciated!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just a bit more info

Lawesq sold for 2500 ( obvious difference being primarily keyworded for law as well as being a play on words)

Esqgroup sold for 143 ( interestingly same day as lawesq).

There are quite a few xxxxxxxxxxxatlaw listed on godaddy at the moment the only one with a bid is studentatlaw for around 250, most of the others are area specific and have walloping asking prices (1k- 50 k)

For the record not under the delusion that this name is potentially worth xx,xxx just trying to figure out if it is worth higher xxx - x,xxx

From the way I see it I have a few options. I can just set a 7 day auction with the current end user offer + 30% as the low and see what happens after reg hold falls off. With back up end user ( who definitively understands he is back up ) I could also hold til closer to exp with a BIN and still have as close to a guaranteed sale as possible even if nothing comes from the BIN. Or I can just sell it to end user for low XXX now, he’s an attorney and looking to rebrand his webpage in the next few years.

Last edited:
•••
My estimate is that it's worth between $85-$150

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back