IT.COM

question Escrow.com??

NameSilo
Watch
Am I the only one who now gets a go daddy parking page?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No. You aren't.

How incredibly interesting.

•••
Me too :o
That's weird, just one hour ago I logged in without any problem to check on a transaction in progress.

•••
That is the weirdest thing! I wonder whats gone wrong.

•••
Wow! What's up with that?

•••
Just got through to them on the phone and they said their site will be up in an hour or so. But to use a godaddy parking page in the meantime is kind of creepy. I almost wondered if they accidentally let their name drop or something.

•••
You just scared the CR@P out of me. I just put through a transaction today, waiting for disbursement of funds....

•••
I called Escrow and the rep said they should be back up with in 1 hour. they also said they don't have a defult downpage.. not really sure how that big of a company can't or don't know how to handle a easy downtime page.

someone beat me too it :P

•••
Just think how many people are tossing up their lunch wondering where the money went.

•••
Something similar to this happened to escrow.com a few months ago. If you typed in "escrow.com" without the "www", you'd get a generic parking page. But if you typed in the "www", you got the actual site. Scared the heck outta me back then, and scared me again today when neither version worked!

Last edited:
•••
Gene said:
Something similar to this happened to escrow.com a few months ago. If you typed in "escrow.com" without the "www", you'd get a generic parking page. But if you typed in the "www", you got the actual site. Scared the heck outta me back then, and scared me again today when neither version worked!

(shivers) me too! Ive got money there right now!!!! LoL, im sure it'll be fine. Im not sweating it.... yet

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Secure Cert

I have been getting

their Secure Cert expired for some time now.

Anyone else see this

Wonder why?

•••
Looks fine to me, must be back up now.

•••
Is anybody still having trouble reaching escrow.com today.

I've been trying all day today (April 4th) and I figured I'd come here to see if others were having the same problem.

I get a cannot find server error. Not even a parking page.

•••
I was able to get their home page up just now.

•••
I havnt had any issues with them today. I was able to sign in and check on my transaction.

Justin

•••
•••
maybe it's some left over DNS stuff that lucky me just gets to deal with :)

•••
I haven't been able to reach escrow.com for two days now. Yesterday I was receiving the godaddy parked page for a while but today I can't reach anything.

•••
Just visited from Los Angeles. Appears fine. Variations may be the result of propagation lag.

•••
vaporized said:
I haven't been able to reach escrow.com for two days now. Yesterday I was receiving the godaddy parked page for a while but today I can't reach anything.
Have you tried typing in both with and without the "www"?

•••
yes. makes no difference. the site still isn't working for me. i'm in seattle using comcast cable for the record.

scandiman said:
Have you tried typing in both with and without the "www"?

•••
I still cant get to their page. 2 days now. :'(

•••
Grimm said:
I still cant get to their page. 2 days now. :'(
I suggest you call them. Here is the info from their website.

Telephone Support

If you have a serious issue to report, please use our live phone support. It is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 4:00pm, Pacific.

* 888-511-8600 Toll-free (USA)
* 1-949-790-5890 (International)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back