Dynadot

analysis Escrow.com Q3/2022 Domain investment index report

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Escrow.com released its Q3/2022 domain investment index report; the third quarter has been very tight across the domain industry and the numbers show a 28% drop in sales during that quarter.

That being said, there's light in the tunnel with an upwards trend in domain sales year to year delivering an 8% increase between September 2021/September 2022. Your personal mileage might vary.

Read the full report.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has the market crashed, or are we on an upwards trend for the remainder of the year? Your opinion matters.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Yes, October apparently was up and hence my question about November/December as a projection.

•••
I am getting more offers but very low. I had one sale in October via afternic. One guy sent me this message after I declined his 100 dollar offer

"i have the money. i wont buy at your price. world is collapsing. nuclear war becoming real possible. stock markets tumble. you want 2000 for what you got for 5 ? what will it take for you to wake up and see world coming to end ?"

If he didn't write the part that he has the money (not that I believe him) I wouldn't have replied. I wrote him:

"What it would take for me to wake up and to see that the world is coming to an end? Easy! Pay me 2k for the name, prove to me that money doesn't matter for you anymore."

•••
my guess the next quarter will be lower than the previous

•••
Back