Dynadot

Escrow.com not approved buyers payment pending 4 days and poor support

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
escrow.com not approving buyers payment and support has no proper answer , they asking verfication, if i contact buyer he says he dint get any mail for verification or he has no options to do anything further in escrow...am sure they gonna screw my deal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for letting me know, didnt know about that. I was thinking I could only use Escrow as Transfer intermediate, if I can use their Marketplace thats even better.

•••
Thanks for letting me know, didnt know about that. I was thinking I could only use Escrow as Transfer intermediate, if I can use their Marketplace thats even better.
Yes, the only issue is that it is necessary to login to uniregistry to perform domain-based configuration, but since Uniregistry allows to link DomainNameSales account - daily leads routine may still be performed @ DomainNameSales. With this combo, I am completely escrowcom-free for my Uniregistry-brokered domains.

•••
Bunch of outsourced halfwits who just rely on canned replies. I can write 10 support emails and get 10 different answers. Totally lazy people who RUINING Escrow.com. TOO BAD.
It used to be smart and informed people in the OC. (Orange County, California)

•••
Back