IT.COM

Escrow.com is playing games with me.

NameSilo
Watch

chickenfillet

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I recently opened a 3rd Domain Transaction on Escrow.com where I am the buyer. The other 2 transactions were a while ago, but they went smoothly, and I received my domain names.

Now, for this 3rd Transaction, I submitted the 1st payment out of 4 payments, but Escrow.com haven't replied to any of my emails when I asked them about if they have received the domain name from the seller.

They are not responding to any of my emails.

To make things worse, Escrow.com won't let me log in with my details, it says they are incorrect, but I know they are correct.

When I requested a new password, I receive no email from Escrow.com.

What is happening? Have Escrow.com scammed me? Can anyone else log in?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Call them and get a live person on the phone

•••
I can't call from Australia, I don't have calling cards with me, and it's expensive.

Can anyone else login to Escrow.com?

It seems Escrow.com have deleted my account, after I submitted the 1st payment of 4 figures...

•••
If were talking several thousand dollars here, I wouldn't be worried about the cost of an international call...

•••
You're not helping my friend, I don't own a home phone, only mobile phone that gives me unlimited calls country wide in Australia, not US.

Can anyone else login to Escrow.com or am I the only one having problems?

•••
Another games from one of those so called professional company; they will make tons of lame, and dry excuses.

Hope will workout for you; don't give them anymore money. Buy other domain and move on. Problem solved!

•••
Did you start off with their web chat? ( know it's not too helpful in complicated problems)

You will probably have to wait until the California office is open.

•••
Hello,

Yes I used their Web Chat, but it seems the people there can't speak English properly.

I submitted the 1st payment well in advance, and then they claimed I missed the 1st payment.

After I talked with someone who couldn't speak English properly, they updated it that they received the 1st payment.

Now I can't log in.

Escrow.com are having problems, with their database or employees.

Last edited:
•••
They dont keep escrow hold money. Perhaps they thought your account been compromised. This is obviously something we cant help you with on NamePros. You need to contact them. Good Luck

•••
@Jackson Elsegood is General Manager at Escrow.

This says he hasn't logged on here since Wednesday, but I'm sure he'll get things straightened out for you.

•••
Hello,

Often managers don't do their jobs as good as they should.

It seems Escrow.com is having serious database issues, because I can now login.

This doesn't explain why no one is responding to my emails OR why they claimed my 1st payment was missed, when it says that they clearly received it on the 1st of July at 7:15PM, when it was due on the 1st of July too.

This was after I contacted them on Live Chat, so they just didn't check their payments received account.

•••
They usually get pretty backed up after a holiday (Independence Day on July 4 made for a three-day weekend in the US).

They could definitely use some extra staff...

•••
I just logged into my escrow.com account without any problem. Does this toll free number work from your Country? 888-511-8600

•••
Hello,

I too can now log into my account, I wrote a few posts above that they must have been having technical issues.

That number would work, but I can't call it from my Mobile as I'm not on an International Plan, I only get unlimited calls within Australia.

•••
Be Pro! you having thousand dollars in your transactions, you should invest some small money to keep communication smoothly.

•••
I would instead ask Escrow.com to be 'Pro' as their staff aren't as proactive as they used to be.

They have not emailed me back since I have opened the Transaction.

•••
Download the textnow app for apple or android and you get free unlimited calls and text but for out of country from Australia I believe its still only 2 cents a minute.

•••
get an hello card and go to a telephone box & ring them.

Cheers
Corey

•••
This is the most hilarious thread, find a friend, or family member with a land line seriously.

If you have transaction records you have nothing to worry about, as escrow is bonded, and insured for such instances.

Escrow is AU based also, maybe you can connect thru the parent company.

Also you need to email dnholding for payment type transactions directly.

Last edited:
•••
Download the textnow app for apple or android and you get free unlimited calls and text but for out of country from Australia I believe its still only 2 cents a minute.

I have been checking out the TextNow app, never heard of it before.. thanks for enlightening us :) It looks awesome!

•••
but Escrow.com haven't replied to any of my emails when I asked them about if they have received the domain name from the seller.
Sorry but regarding asking if the domain name was received by escrow, isnt that why you have the panel on the left of the escrow page? The left menus tell you the status of your transaction so that should be enough to tell you where the transaction is at.
But good luck. I think very highly of escrow.com and despite your issue(which we all hope will be cleared up ASAP) you are having, they are a still a great company doing great things for this great industry at a great price and a great advantage over competition. Good luck again!!

•••
Buy skype credits and call them.

•••
@Mauli Fry should be able to help you. She's been wonderful to me whenever I have had troubles in the past.

Scanned the thread so if this has been solved I apologize.

•••
Never had a problem with them

•••
•••
Back