IT.COM

Escrow.com for new accounts

NameSilo
Watch
Hi All,

It seems that's when buyer and seller nd both new to them, seller cannot pay by paypal.

Could you confirm that ?

thanks,
David.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*** Why do you do this to yourself davidc1, Payoneer is great, has less commission from what I've compared and have very helpful members here on namepros.. it'll save you a lot of headache

•••
*** Why do you do this to yourself davidc1, Payoneer is great, has less commission from what I've compared and have very helpful members here on namepros.. it'll save you a lot of headache
because my customer wants to pay thru paypal.

•••
You may want to check with @Brandon Abbey .
There might be a way to pay with Paypal with the Payoneer platform (perhaps through regular Payoneer vs Escrow Payoneer account). Anyways.. I know it's not the answer for Escrow.com, but maybe Brandon can help you out with this or for future deals.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@pokainc I hope they're paying you commission
@alcy thanks for providing the link

•••
@Jackson Elsegood
Don't insinuate anything. Nobody asked me or payed me anything to write my post. ESCROW.com after years of using and PAYING YOU commission treated me like shit and incompetently. It's called Karma, deal with it. You can't expect to not take proper care of your clients then do a typical promo video trying to act hip and act as if everything's fine. It's called customer loyalty, you should look it up.

Last edited:
•••
It sounds like your comment was from the heart, I apologize for the assumption and thanks for your feedback, I hope that I'll have the chance to win your escrow business back in the future. My role in Escrow.com is to work with the teams in all of our offices to make Escrow.com safer, faster and easier to use for more people, and I get to see the work happening first hand every day. Working on a system that is relied upon by as many people as ours is rarely simple but our engineering and customer service teams have made some huge strides already. Just in 2016 the team:
- Doubled the telephone and chat customer support hours,
- Added support in five more native languages,
- Began providing processing for payments that occur overnight.

I want to put a lot more development into processes like accepting Credit Cards and PayPal, which can still be confusing for some new customers, and I'm looking forward to continuing the licensed escrow service that has supported the industry for so many years.

Jackson

•••
@Jackson Elsegood
Don't insinuate anything. Nobody asked me or payed me anything to write my post. ESCROW.com after years of using and PAYING YOU commission treated me like sh*t and incompetently. It's called Karma, deal with it. You can't expect to not take proper care of your clients then do a typical promo video trying to act hip and act as if everything's fine. It's called customer loyalty, you should look it up.

We very much appreciate your business, many thanks. Customer acquisition is key to any companies initial success, but their overall success comes from customer retention. Best regards,

Brandon

•••
It sounds like your comment was from the heart, I apologize for the assumption and thanks for your feedback, I hope that I'll have the chance to win your escrow business back in the future. My role in Escrow.com is to work with the teams in all of our offices to make Escrow.com safer, faster and easier to use for more people, and I get to see the work happening first hand every day. Working on a system that is relied upon by as many people as ours is rarely simple but our engineering and customer service teams have made some huge strides already. Just in 2016 the team:
- Doubled the telephone and chat customer support hours,
- Added support in five more native languages,
- Began providing processing for payments that occur overnight.

I want to put a lot more development into processes like accepting Credit Cards and PayPal, which can still be confusing for some new customers, and I'm looking forward to continuing the licensed escrow service that has supported the industry for so many years.

Jackson

You need to look at the quality of your support people. Chat is endlessly frustrating. I feel like I am interacting with very happy, but quite clueless and uniformed people. Being super nice and polite is of no value when questions aren't answered. I am now facing a situation where your company sent a wire by entering my bank routing number in place of my checking account number. As I have already had several other transactions with Escrow, everything was and is perfect with my bank info on file.
It is now Monday and my wire is still lost in space. Email was sent to payments, but no reply.

•••
Finally was resent, but never received any emails to that effect. Just noticed in went into my bank this evening.

•••
Escrow.com's new account verification and there time line to approve payments are terrible. I'm speaking from my personal experience. Lost a few deals because of there service. I miss the old escrow team. They where great. I have used afternic and sedo and payed a percentage just to avoid the escrow.com process. A lot of people buy and sell on impulse. if its a good deal you need a good time line and escrow maybe secure but the timeline could ruin everything.

Last edited:
•••
so i have a new transaction in escrow. and the buyer doesn't have a payment option for cc or paypal. this is very frustrating....

•••
its friday and me and my customer are still having a issues with the payment being approved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back