IT.COM

domain eRomania.org appraisal and advice needed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi ,

I took my country name in org , with an E in front , which I don't believe that it lowers the value that much , but I do not want to sell it , so i can live with it .

What do you think it would work best ? A website with info about travel , sight seeing , maybe a booking.com affiliate with hotels in Romania , or a community ( xenforo based ) where people can find same relevant information , but can also participate in discussions and talk about their experience ?!

Thank you,
Cristian

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd argue that the "e" does lower its value, quite significantly. In COM I'd be more forgiving, compared to ORG. If you have development ideas that work, power to you. Hope it works out

Last edited:
•••
I'd argue that the "e" does lower its value, quite significantly. In COM I'd be more forgiving, compared to ORG. If you have development ideas that work, power to you. Hope it works out

In regards to my second question , what do you think it would be best , a website or a community built around xenforo software for people to share their experiences from travel , plus information about the country ?!

Thanks ,
Cristian

•••
In regards to my second question , what do you think it would be best , a website or a community built around xenforo software for people to share their experiences from travel , plus information about the country ?!

Thanks ,
Cristian
Building a community isn't easy. Why build such a thing, when others out there already do it. I can tell you Trip Advisor have a forum for such things, along with Travellers Point, Slow Europe, Incoming Romania, Expat. All of which better placed than you, and exist today. How would you compete? What are you doing different. If there isn't a plausible answer to that, I think you'd be wasting time IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back