IT.COM

Eredom.com Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

davidbelgrade

Impact
Hi everyone,

I am quite new to the forum, so I am not sure if this is the right place to post (I hope it is).

Anyway, we have created a small app with available five letter .com domains. Domains are picked to be somewhat more valuable, although, as you know, that is hard to say. You can also find some registrar's info, as well as a list of recently sold domains (that were on the app previously).

You can check it out at https://www.eredom.com

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 17.28.28.png

Domain page:

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 17.29.07.png

Please keep in mind that this is still a work in progress and that there might be some glitches from time to time. We are developing the app on a daily basis, and we have a lot more features coming :)

Needless to say, any kind of feedback will be highly appreciated, especially in these early days. For example, answers to these questions:

Do you find this useful at all? What is missing/should be there? What tools/apps do you need in your daily domaining practice that are not out there?

Thanks in advance!

Also, since the site is new, the first couple of users can see all domains for free.

Feel free to ask anything, I’ll stick around.

Cheers,
David

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, this post was a fire, innit? :xf.grin:

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that we added 4 character (letters and numbers) and 6 letter .com domain names to the site.

There are also some posts on domain availability, domain tools, and so on.

Eredom March 2022.png

You can check it out at:

https://www.eredom.com/

Hopefully, you will find something useful.

David

•••
Hi all,

Here is an update for April 2022:

I have added 7 letter domain names (they seem more readable than others. For example, dumpily, breador, nettoff, italiot, and so on).

I have also added a list of available NFT domains. Not surprisingly, since it is a very hot theme these days, more people are looking at NFT domains than the standard .com ones :)

Also, added the Pricing page. Paid options include additional Trademark and WhoIs data (along with a full domain list).

David

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back