IT.COM

information Epik’s Affiliate Program is being redeveloped

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has Epik’s Affiliate Program been Canned?
Why does simply paying an Affiliate 5% commission needs redeveloping.?
How long does redeveloping an Affiliate Program take?
Is the "War Chest "EMPTY?
Or are they waiting for a New ROUND of "FUNDING"?

Your affiliate commission is 5% and will be added to your Epik account within 24 hours.

And where is my In-store Credit?

In-Store Credit

@Brianmroyce
@BeEpik
@EpikDotCom

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 08-14-40 Affiliates.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 08-14-40 Affiliates.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 109
  • FflTxHLUoAMtXmA.jpg
    FflTxHLUoAMtXmA.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your affiliate commission is 5% and will be added to your Epik account within 24 hours.

And where is my In-store Credit?

@franka46 -- I'm curious how epik affiliate commisions worked.

-- Has it always been 5%? I think I saw somebody had a 20% affiliate, but that might have been a one time top tier payout for onboarding a new customer...

--
Has epik always paid out affiliate directly to instore credit? Or was it ever paid out directly to masterbucks?

-- Were you previously able to transfer affiliate generated epik credit to masterbucks, and subsequently withdrawn, or were you required to spend it at epik?

•••

-- Has it always been 5%? I think I saw somebody had a 20% affiliate, but that might have been a one time top tier payout for onboarding a new customer...

--
Has epik always paid out affiliate directly to instore credit? Or was it ever paid out directly to masterbucks?

-- Were you previously able to transfer affiliate generated epik credit to masterbucks, and subsequently withdrawn, or were you required to spend it at epik?
Hi I will reply to your questions later on ,just back from having my BD lunch with family.
Please follow me on Twitter and Linkedin ,,I have exposed what it going on with Epik and there is more to come
https://twitter.com/DomainFrank

Attachments

• 5%.jpg
    5%.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 65
•••

--

Hi Chris it used to be 20% as we did promote Epik at one time on RobbiesBlog.com however stopped a while ago. I am not sure when it changed to 5% but was a STD 20% on all domain registrations and aftermarket sales too.

Last edited:
•••
Hi Chris it used to be 20% as we did promote Epik at one time on RobbiesBlog.com however stopped a while ago. I am not sure when it changed to 5% but was a STD 20% on all domain registrations and aftermarket sales too.
You start with a 20% commission ,Then you get 5% from any registrations .The funds go into your instore-credit and can only be used to reg or renew your domains. You cannot ''cashout"
Below you can see how much I have generated [without ANY help [plenty of promisies to get me a proper affiliate website ,but since 2019 ,I never got the site .,Now they say that ""

Epik’s Affiliate Program is being redeveloped. Please check back soon.""​

This notice has been there about 3 month .
This is not true ...An Epik insider told me this

Hope this email finds you well.

In the previous email, I mentioned that I will coordinate this issue with our management.
I receive an update since our Affiliate Program is being reworked and as of the moment it's not available, the commissions and credits have been paused indefinitely.
We apologize due to the affiliate program is currently disabled, I am afraid customers will not receive any commission while the program is on hold.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our affiliate program has been shut down for the time being. We have removed all pages regarding the solution. It will be reviewed and restructured at some point
The $8,354 commission has been used by me to renew or register Domain ,
They still owe me for about 20 domains which have been registered via my Affiliate link ,
They have no money ..The new CEO has been brought in to cut costs ,,He is also an investor and I wonder if he got sucked in to invest in Epik .[The Orphan of the Domain industry ,I call it ,nobody wants to get involved with them .Joseph Peterson left ,Braden Pollock left and so have many others ..
I told Brian that he wouldn't last 1 year at Epik ,once he knows its history ,he will quit .
There ia a lot more but for now I need to remain quiet ,still have about 700 domains there ,I dont trust them anymore .I also told them that they could "pay me off" refund my domains and my Affilate stuff.I am the Domainer whoi knows too much ..

This is his Linkedin page ,have a read of some comments about Escrow and Masterbucks payments .

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6997282930918137856/

Attachments

• 165000.jpg
    165000.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 72
•••
the last affiliate revenue I got was back in Jan this year from an old link and they still paid me 20% at the time. Doesn’t look like I ever went to 5% but to be honest I don’t promote Epik any longer and have no domains with them.

•••
Its ironic that my affiliate link "NameMerch.com" is still active
My issue is not about the money ,its how they went about it ,very sneaky ,you would expect them to at least sending me an email ,informing me about the Affiliate changes ,being a long time super affiliate .They couldnt have missed my social media posts and personal messages,they are just ignoring me ..That will be their biggest mistake.

•••
Its ironic that my affiliate link "NameMerch.com" is still active
My issue is not about the money ,its how they went about it ,very sneaky ,you would expect them to at least sending me an email ,informing me about the Affiliate changes ,being a long time super affiliate .They couldnt have missed my social media posts and personal messages,they are just ignoring me ..That will be their biggest mistake.
Agreed, the lack of communication is the disrespectful aspect.

•••
You would expect better treatment being '''close''to family

Attachments

• FAMILY.jpg
    FAMILY.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 78
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back