domains Epik wins the Namepros 2020 Best registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Epik wins the Namepros 2020 Best registrar As I have stated before this year’s poll was pretty contentious for the first time the poll was public. This allowed for everyone to see who voted in the interest of transparency. The number of votes this year was almost identical to last year. 914 members voted this […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats Rob & Epik Team (y)

They deserved this title.

•••
Great for epik! I’m so happy for you, Rob!

Hard work and ingenuity led to this.

Never prouder to be part of epik. Best registrar.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Congrats but hardly a surprise to anyone?

•••
Congratulations to the Epik team. Well done.

•••
I voted for Namesilo in previous poll then it was bought out and then lost its momentum. This year I voted for Epik and I hope the company will continue to innovate and serve the domain community. If a better registrar emerges, I will certainly change my vote.

•••
Congrats @Epik.com
They deserve it. Not only winner; also real winner because...
2019 - Vote 54 ( 5.9 % )
2020 - Vote 246 ( 26.9% )

5.9 % to 26.9 % not simple......
Why I voted this year's ( previous I voted other reg. ) Or other voted
Major reason -
. CEO and team very helpful
. $6.99 transfer promo
. Many times on demand offer or happy hour
. Epik loan
. Epik escrow
. Epik landing page

•••
Congrats @Epik.com
They deserve it. Not only winner; also real winner because...
2019 - Vote 54 ( 5.9 % )
2020 - Vote 246 ( 26.9% )

5.9 % to 26.9 % not simple......
Why I voted this year's ( previous I voted other reg. ) Or other voted
Major reason -
. CEO and team very helpful
. $6.99 transfer promo
. Many times on-demand offer or happy hour
. Epik loan
. Epik escrow
. Epik landing page

Thanks for the kind word. It's very encouraging to see comments like this from a fellow country domainer.
🙏

•••
I was not following the contest closely, i just noticed i voted for Dynadot, since i have second most domains there.
Though i keep moving names to Epik,

I believe Epik and Dynadot both are truly best registers when it comes to being domainer friendly.

But when it comes to personalizations and going extra mile, Epik is unbeatable.

congratulations . @DnFolk @Rob Monster

•••
Congrats @Rob Monster and Team for the Epik win for Epik.com

But when it comes to personalizations and going extra mile, Epik is unbeatable.

I do agree with @Avijit Roy here and have experienced it myself.

You guys totally deserve it and all the best for 2021 too.

BTW have moved quarter of my portfolio to Epik name servers will see how it goes.

•••
Good job @Rob Monster and team.

Keep innovating and keep making "bottom of the pyramid" stronger.

•••
nice! well done.
lets hope current crisis doesn't slow them down.. even when all industries are affected

now lets all celebrate this with another epik promo! just kidding.. but seriously, thanks for all the nice promos to epik and Rob!

as we now move all forever our lives into cyberspace and much less into external world and external interactions, let us hope that Epik and domaining continues to be an important part of this new world order.

cheers.

•••
•••
Congratulations to Epik, and thank you to everyone who voted and for all the valuable feedback we've received!

•••
Thanks for running the poll @equity78. and congratulations to @Epik.com for winning.

As noted, perhaps even more impressive than winning is the huge increase year to year. Clearly many of the recent initiatives, as well as the superb domainer pricing, have resonated with many in our community. Best wishes for year going forward. Also, the constant availability and responsiveness of your staff, especially @Rob Monster and @DanSanchez, are appreciated by many, including me.

I say this even though, in a difficult choice, I did not vote for Epik personally. I love your landers, the wide set of services you offer, NameLiquidate, your staff being active on NamePros, the wealth of data in the performance tab, that you have your own marketplace and are Sedo/Afternic partner, and have taken advantage of great pricing on your platform. Had I been given two votes, for sure one would have been Epik. I was really torn. I am glad you won despite my choice - had you lost by one vote I would have felt badly!

Classy of @Dynadot to congratulate Epik just above (y).

Many other very deserving registrars as well. I am glad that our community has so many good choices.

I suspect, like many things in domaining, the best registrar may depend on who you are as a domainer. Someone starting out with 20 domain names all in one TLD who is strictly inbound, may make a different choice than a power user of 5000 names who does a lot of wholesale and retail transactions and who likes to handle offers personally.

Congrats to Epik once more. Well deserved!

Bob

•••
Epik is the most well rounded. A well deserved win.

Quite the perk to have a CEO who is readily available for you on NP

•••
•••
Congratulations to Epik, and thank you to everyone who voted and for all the valuable feedback we've received!

I want to acknowledge @Dynadot specifically.

It is an honor to be on the same plane as them. They have a solid product and a gifted CEO in Todd Han.

If (when) Godaddy acquires them, we can only hope that they give Todd ample autonomy.

In the meantime, thank you to @Dynadot for keeping the bar high.

•••
•••
I want to acknowledge @Dynadot specifically.

It is an honor to be on the same plane as them. They have a solid product and a gifted CEO in Todd Han.

If (when) Godaddy acquires them, we can only hope that they give Todd ample autonomy.

In the meantime, thank you to @Dynadot for keeping the bar high.

sorry if im somehow behind on news, but is gd somehow planning to buy dyna?
and is it more a matter of when than if?

ty

•••

ty

no

its just the way Rob does promotion
and destroys competition

•••
Congrats to @Rob Monster and team Epik!

Man, what a year these people had!....Congrats!

With all the negative attacks, all the way to mainstream media, this company got to work and innovated. They overcame an enormous battle, only to come out stronger. This is a case study. There is a lot to learn from this case.

CONGRATS!

•••

ty

Well, that is really just my hypothesis.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/happy-new-years-what-is-your-2020-forecast.1170533/

You could look at who was invited to the Godaddy partner day for clues, e.g. Dynadot, Escrow.com, etc.

https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2020/dailyposts/20200207.htm

Again, I am just speculating -- I have no inside info on that particular scenario.

Dynadot is a trusted brand among professional domainers. Godaddy much less so despite their size and abundant access to capital. Money can't buy loyalty but it can be leadership.

•••
Nice, GD has been on a steady Decrease :xf.laugh:

•••
This is exciting, thank you all Namepros for your support professionally and personally. To my Epik family, I am incredibly proud to be part of this, my short time here has been impactful, but nothing compared to the consistent outstanding service they all deliver to Epik clients.

Cheers to the future, I am looking forward to another 10 years here on Namepros.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-31-at-11-30-36-AM.png

•••
Back