Dynadot

Epik Launches Domain Investor Club

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
In an email sent out to certain domainers today (assuming to only those that have over 400 domains at Epik), Epik announced their new Domain Investor Club:

Dear XXXXXXX,

Hello, I'm Brian Royce, CEO of Epik. I'm excited to invite you to join our new Domain Investor Club, which offers a pricing tier that we're currently developing in the BETA phase until March 31st, 2023.

The Investor Club provides the most competitive registration, renewal, and transfer rates for popular TLDs, including .COM, .NET, .ORG, .XYZ, and .CO. Here are the pricing details for each TLD:

TLD Club Register Price Club Renewal Price Club Transfer Price
.com $9.67 $9.67 $9.67
.net $10.69 $10.69 $10.69
.org $10.99 $10.99 $10.99
.xyz $9.69 $9.69 $9.69
.co $22.89 $22.89 $22.89
To enroll in this pricing tier, you must have 400 domains registered at Epik. Still, for the remainder of this quarter and during this beta phase, I'm reaching out to select customers and domain investors to enroll. Once Investor Club is officially launched, you’ll be automatically enrolled should you meet the necessary portfolio requirements. Available payment methods are Credit Card, Wire, and Crypto.

As someone who has a growing interest in domain investment, I'm committed to bringing excellence and adding value to the industry. Your feedback is vital to help us achieve these goals. Please let us know about your experience during this trial so we can continue delivering the best experience for all domain owners. In the future, our Club members will have a dedicated sales team to assist with your Epik leads and ensure your account is managed well.

If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity, please let us know.

Thank you for being an Epik customer!

Best Wishes,

Brian Royce

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no innovation.

People are mocking Epik because they are essentially a failed company, in massive debt, who can't even seem to do the bare minimum of a registrar when it comes to registrations, renewals, and transfers.

Now they are offering a domain discount club. It would be laughable if there were not so many victims owed large sums of money.

Brad
Personally mocking because I found Monster annoying. Someone could ask any question here and he would flip any question into Epik is the best and light years ahead of the competition and everybody else sucks. Forever domains, we're an escrow service, etc... Just happy I've never had 1 domain with Epik.

Epik is leading the charge in the latest domain technologies. Don't settle for old school registrar like GoDaddy go for Epik with their latest ground breaking imaginary renewals. Even better than forever domains as imaginary renewals makes your domains leave your account even sooner.

•••
And they promised to refund the money if the company ever went under.

Lol, yeah, and if I ever go bankrupt, I'll pay every Namepros member a million dollars - a dollar a year for a million years.

•••
Lol, yeah, and if I ever go bankrupt, I'll pay every Namepros member a million dollars - a dollar a year for a million years.
Be careful. The Internet doesn't forget 😂

•••
Wow, I always love such a great offer, from such a reputable company.

I have around 800 domains, all of them at Dynadot. OK, let's move 400 of them at Epik:

Transfer 400 names to Epik: ORDER TOTAL - $3,996.00
Renew 400 names at Dynadot: ORDER TOTAL - $3,932.00 (Bulk Account prices).

So, if I move 400 domains to Epik, instead of renewing them at Dyna, it will cost me $64 more. What a bargain. Ohh, but why shall I move them? There are a few reasons:

1. To get a $9.67 Club Renewal Price, instead of Dyna's $9.83 renewal.
2. To benefit of Epik's - Afternic Fast Transfer.
3. Their support is always spot on.
4. They always pay on time (in $US, not in Masterbucks).
5. Epik never cheated anyone.
6. There's not a single bad review or post about Epik on internet.

Sorry, but I'll pass this great opportunity.

Last edited:
•••
In an email sent out to certain domainers today (assuming to only those that have over 400 domains at Epik), Epik announced their new Domain Investor Club:

I read on a post that he said domain investors were not important to his business. Now he is starting a domain investor club? He should concentrate on paying people their money.

•••
Why would anyone invest in a sinking ship? I happily did not receive the offer.

Even if the prices offered were rock bottom nothing is more important in a registrar than trust and safety.

•••
•••
So they open up a club, but I thought domainers mean nothing to them.

Last edited:
•••
Any investor that keeps 400+ domains with Epik at this point should have their head examined.
Im down to 311 from 1100 domains
Selling them all for $11 each on my website and submit to nameliquidate.com ,
some i have transfer to "[email protected]",Cant wait untill the last domain has left the "Titanic"
have some big scores to settle ...
Below a message for
@Brianroyce

Attachments

• 332494069_857975408637467_4398676209122279906_n.jpg
    332494069_857975408637467_4398676209122279906_n.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
•••
Im down to 311 from 1100 domains
Selling them all for $11 each on my website and submit to nameliquidate.com ,
some i have transfer to "[email protected]",Cant wait untill the last domain has left the "Titanic"
have some big scores to settle ...
Below a message for
@Brian royce
What happened?

•••
What happened?
Having been a loyal customer for many years ,having been a long time sourcing agent finding Country Managers for Epik ,having created jobs for several people from developing countries ,so they have money to feed their families [some have been sacked after new ceo]Was known as "Uncle Frank" by the new employees when they were abused and intimidated by RobM's "prayer buddy" Rob Davis because they were scared to talk to RobM and needed a "voice of reason "having been a Super Affiliate for Epik ,generating over $165k for them ,[Are you reading this @Dynadot ?]Having 100's of screenshots from various conversations ,re Epik and staff..Does anybody know what "pussy footing around" means ? I have some funny bits about that ,
And then they lie to you and just cancel all my commissons without an explanation or apology ,,,it's all about respect ,,Anyway ,,patience

Attachments

• 168.jpg
    168.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 100
•••
moving all my domains from epik right now. Thanks guys

•••
They afford $9.67 for .com registration without masterbucks, but can't afford $9.99 with masterbucks. This is called (more than ) 3 percent official devaluation on masterbucks (in the best scenario possible). Which means, they are already admitting they are stealing money.

As soon as I become slightly nice, they become fullforce scammer, while at other times, they wait and say , tech issue, and allow a few registration, or renewal, or partial refund.

•••
If u participated in Namepros more, @Rob Monster, wouldnt get this reception.

Neat idea; and i’d join; but you cant ignore concerns; which you’ve been doing before, up to this point. Happy you know NP exists. Please engage Namepros again; offered unique insights; how long those days again.
are really still a monster fan??

you are lucky:
the domain name

rob.monster

is still for sale

Last edited:
•••
This crooked criminal idiot pizza face bad hair cut should pay off all the people he owes money. He owes someone 1.5m another 55k, some lady 100k, bunch more on whatsapp. Suprised no one has sent him a package wherever he lives.

•••
The right thing to do at this point in time is to declare bankruptcy and stop fleecing new escrow customers who are unaware of the current situation. They even screwed their biggest fan @Samer out of $50.

•••
The right thing to do at this point in time is to declare bankruptcy and stop fleecing new escrow customers who are unaware of the current situation. They even screwed their biggest fan @Samer out of $50.
That was the right thing to do months ago.

Also, the parties responsible for the corporate abuse aka commingling escrow funds and defrauding people like @Kathleen Kalaf should be held personally liable. Brian Royce was the CEO when that transaction occurred.

Corporate protection does not protect corporate abuse. @Rob Monster might have started the fire, but Brian Royce continued the scheme.

Instead it seems like Epik is selling off assets.

Where is that money going? It is certainly not going to pay customers back.

I have a feeling when this situation is finally resolved a lot of people are going to be in a lot of trouble.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In January 26, I asked to withdraw my -$2,002.50 usd from Masterbucks.
Still not working.
Can You help me?

•••
That was the right thing to do months ago.

Also, the parties responsible for the corporate abuse aka commingling escrow funds and defrauding people like @Kathleen Kalaf should be held personally liable. Brian Royce was the CEO when that transaction occurred.

Corporate protection does not protect corporate abuse. @Rob Monster might have started the fire, but Brian Royce continued the scheme.

Instead it seems like Epik is selling off assets.

Where is that money going? It is certainly not going to pay customers back.

I have a feeling when this situation is finally resolved a lot of people are going to be in a lot of trouble.

Brad
FTX

•••
Are they really expecting people to come back to them? :|

•••
Great news! i’m so glad you @ me. It made me double-check if the Masterbucks used; actually got me anythin.

I placed order on 3/3/2023 (!!) Long time.
I’m not sure if epik is reading… I dont know.
Was five year .com renewal for one domain all with Masterbucks; I was ready to cut my losses; since the MB disappear after i order; and doesnt reflect in the domain expiry, so it feels like; i spent masterbucks on nothing.

I’m happy to report; after placed the order on 3/3/2023; it updated and added the five year i spent $50 Masterbucks on 1 domain. I dont know when it reflected! But sometime between March 3rd and March 22; it updated my order! I’m still scared… But there’s hope.

Last edited:
•••
Great news! i’m so glad you @ me. It made me double-check if the Masterbucks used; actually got me anythin.

I placed order on 3/3/2023 (!!) Long time.
I’m not sure if epik is reading… I dont know.
Was five year .com renewal for one domain all with Masterbucks; I was ready to cut my losses; since the MB disappear after i order; and doesnt reflect in the domain expiry, so it feels like; i spent masterbucks on nothing.

I’m happy to report; after placed the order on 3/3/2023; it updated and added the five year i spent $50 Masterbucks on 1 domain. I dont know when reflected! But sometime between March 3rd and March 22; updated my order! I’m still scared… But there’s hope.
I have 150 domains with epik and 148 MB. i’ll use another 50 MB on another 5-year renewal… Let’s see if it takes month to update. Case study! But, epik (finally) gave me the five years .com i ordered with $50 MB!
I’m still scared…
But this is how much I have left Masterbucks:
C406E6B2-4022-4B26-9224-E77198ED2FCF.jpeg

I will order same order with $50 MB again; took too long to process last time; still worrisome.
if take almost a month again to add 5 years for $50 MB; im concerned.. Thank you all so much for your kindness! Will keep you posted.

Last edited:
•••
Always check whatever you name something that it doesn't sound like naughty word when the abbreviated version is spoken.

•••
I have 150 domains with epik and 148 MB. i’ll use another 50 MB on another 5-year renewal… Let’s see if it takes month to update. Case study! But, epik (finally) gave me the five years .com i ordered with $50 MB!
I’m still scared…
But this is how much I have left Masterbucks:
Show attachment 234326
I will order same order with $50 MB again; took too long to process last time; still worrisome.
if take almost a month again to add 5 years for $50 MB; im concerned.. Thank you all so much for your kindness! Will keep you posted.s
sorry to see that you have issues

hopefully even you
can see it more clearly by now

•••
Well, Epik has already collected all this money upfront.

What incentive does a broke company have to keep up with the renewals when there is no additional income?

You are just paying for the promise. At this point a promise from Epik is worth less than toilet paper.
Brian Royce has lied and mislead people over and over again.

Brad
Well, they won't ever go under. However, note that they renew it for 10 years at once when buying the forever domain. The promise is to add an extra year each year always keeping it at 10 years of renewal. So worse case you get 10 years. People are loving spreading rumors about epik that are unfounded.

•••
Back