Dynadot

Epik Escrow: Have Been Facing Unusual Delay & Poor Assistance in Masterbucks Withdrawal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saleh.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
I'm a first-time Epik escrow user and sold a website last month. Once the transfer of the domain and files have been completed, the fund was added to Masterbucks in 23rd August.

I made the withdrawal to a US bank account(ACH transfer) and was asked for manual verification. Upon verification, the withdrawal request was 'Accepted'. And that took place in the 27th of August.

Since then, it's been almost three weeks and the status is still the same. I've asked in the support for more than 7-8 times about the status and each time they notified me that the issue was raised to the management/accounts. But I NEVER had a response or status update from them. I've also contacted Tony who's the Escrow Manager at Epik and he also failed to provide me an actual update.

I asked my bank but they do see any such money incoming.

It feels so low and helpless to be hung out in dry and it's taking a toll on my business at this point. But none of this actually matters to Epik and they seem to circle around each time I reach out.

@Rob Monster and @epik is it how you always treat customers or it's just my dumb luck?

Please Explain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm a first-time Epik escrow user and sold a website last month. Once the transfer of the domain and files have been completed, the fund was added to Masterbucks in 23rd August.

I made the withdrawal to a US bank account(ACH transfer) and was asked for manual verification. Upon verification, the withdrawal request was 'Accepted'. And that took place in the 27th of August.

Since then, it's been almost three weeks and the status is still the same. I've asked in the support for more than 7-8 times about the status and each time they notified me that the issue was raised to the management/accounts. But I NEVER had a response or status update from them. I've also contacted Tony who's the Escrow Manager at Epik and he also failed to provide me an actual update.

I asked my bank but they do see any such money incoming.

It feels so low and helpless to be hung out in dry and it's taking a toll on my business at this point. But none of this actually matters to Epik and they seem to circle around each time I reach out.

@Rob Monster and @epik is it how you always treat customers or it's just my dumb luck?

Please Explain
Did you get any update?

•••
•••
They emailed us. Looks like after the merge and upgrade is complete they will start processing payments, in order on Oct 10th

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm also new to Epik. I recently completed account verification step. Then, Masterbucks transfer my funds to PayPal. That's it!
Hope your issue will solve.
Write a review on Trustpilot

•••
Hi Tony,
Thanks for responding in here and it's good to have an actual update on the situation.

Since your comment, it's been two more working days, and there's been no change in the situation. Can you give me a real-time date of when the withdrawal will be disbursed from masterbucks?
Hello Saleh Ahmed,

Are you from Bangladesh? How to Use ACH? Can I transfer money from Epik via Payoneer? what to do I have no idea. is it like I will provide my Payoneer bank address (USA) on Epik?? or anything else? But surprisingly I don't see any option... I have only Paypal and wire transfer. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Hello Saleh Ahmed,

Are you from Bangladesh? How to Use ACH? Can I transfer money from Epik via Payoneer? what to do I have no idea. is it like I will provide my Payoneer bank address (USA) on Epik?? or anything else? But surprisingly I don't see any option... I have only Paypal and wire transfer. Thanks
Hi Maheen,

Yeah, I'm from Bangladesh and to do the ACH I had to use a US bank detail that I received when registering my company as an LLC in the state of Delwar.

Also, they don't allow sending ACH to virtual bank accounts like those provided by Payoneer. So for ACH, real bank account is the only go-to. Other methods such as Paypal, and crypto will charge you higher per epik's recent update.

•••
Nope, no luck so far regarding the withdrawal. I've been told that they'll give me an update but that's yet to receive.

And sorry to hear about your situation. I can relate to it big time.
Did you get your money. Today I just submit my review on TRuspilot, can't wait more

•••
Did you get your money. Today I just submit my review on TRuspilot, can't wait more
Yeah, i recieved it couple of days ago. You haven’t yet? That's surprising! Was it ACH or Paypal?

•••
Wire transfer, waiting Since August

•••
Same here.

Still waiting for payment from Masterbucks. I put in a request to get funds transferred into my bank account on 10/17/22. Did all the manual verification that they asked and the system said my ID was verified successfully.

Emailed customer service and was told basically give it more time. I have still not been paid as of this message. Glad I found this thread.

•••
Same here.

Still waiting for payment from Masterbucks. I put in a request to get funds transferred into my bank account on 10/17/22. Did all the manual verification that they asked and the system said my ID was verified successfully.

Emailed customer service and was told basically give it more time. I have still not been paid as of this message. Glad I found this thread.
Hi

can you say how much you are due to receive?

Thanks

imo...

•••
Hi

can you say how much you are due to receive?

Thanks

imo...
It's not much at all. LOL. About $10 or so but still, when I requested funds in the past I would get them within a few days with no problem at all.

Now I see other people are also having issues which is worrying...

-Omar

•••
Yeah, i recieved it couple of days ago. You haven’t yet? That's surprising! Was it ACH or Paypal?

Did you receive yours through PayPal ?

Because I have the same issue.

Maybe if I change to PayPal I'll receive it quickly

Last edited:
•••
Have you guys receive your money? Heard they paid everyone after about 2 months of delay.

•••
•••
Robs house is plenty big...nice spacious yard as well. Perhaps he will exchange some camping space for masterbucks...I will be in his area this summer and think it would be peachy keen to pitch a tent in his manicured back yard (my guess is he would also take masterbucks for toilet privileges...I will bring a 5 gallon bucket just in case). :ROFL:

•••
any update in this case?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back