IT.COM

Epik Escrow: Have Been Facing Unusual Delay & Poor Assistance in Masterbucks Withdrawal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Saleh.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
I'm a first-time Epik escrow user and sold a website last month. Once the transfer of the domain and files have been completed, the fund was added to Masterbucks in 23rd August.

I made the withdrawal to a US bank account(ACH transfer) and was asked for manual verification. Upon verification, the withdrawal request was 'Accepted'. And that took place in the 27th of August.

Since then, it's been almost three weeks and the status is still the same. I've asked in the support for more than 7-8 times about the status and each time they notified me that the issue was raised to the management/accounts. But I NEVER had a response or status update from them. I've also contacted Tony who's the Escrow Manager at Epik and he also failed to provide me an actual update.

I asked my bank but they do see any such money incoming.

It feels so low and helpless to be hung out in dry and it's taking a toll on my business at this point. But none of this actually matters to Epik and they seem to circle around each time I reach out.

@Rob Monster and @epik is it how you always treat customers or it's just my dumb luck?

Please Explain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Robs house is plenty big...nice spacious yard as well. Perhaps he will exchange some camping space for masterbucks...I will be in his area this summer and think it would be peachy keen to pitch a tent in his manicured back yard (my guess is he would also take masterbucks for toilet privileges...I will bring a 5 gallon bucket just in case). :ROFL:

•••
The worst mistake I ever did was choosing to use Epik as escrow for the sales of my website. The domain and files have since been transferred to my client on 12 September. Withdrawal request made on 13th, and yet Epik is still holding on to my money.

Please, think twice before choosing Epik escrow.

•••
any word on how long masterbucks website is down for maintenance? ty

•••
•••
I agree, my clients have started delaying payments since August, now we are patiently waiting, the epic does not say the timing

•••
•••
Hello,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused during your recent Masterbucks withdrawal.

The team is making some big changes to help expedite withdrawals from Masterbucks. As of Friday, I can confirm the accounts team were working on all pending withdrawals. Kindly expect your deposits soon.
Hi Tony,
Thanks for responding in here and it's good to have an actual update on the situation.

Since your comment, it's been two more working days, and there's been no change in the situation. Can you give me a real-time date of when the withdrawal will be disbursed from masterbucks?

•••
Freedom is good, but it would be nice to have the freedom to manage your money.

•••
•••
Same here.

Still waiting for payment from Masterbucks. I put in a request to get funds transferred into my bank account on 10/17/22. Did all the manual verification that they asked and the system said my ID was verified successfully.

Emailed customer service and was told basically give it more time. I have still not been paid as of this message. Glad I found this thread.

•••
I also want to withdraw money but cannot.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Did you get your money. Today I just submit my review on TRuspilot, can't wait more
Yeah, i recieved it couple of days ago. You haven’t yet? That's surprising! Was it ACH or Paypal?

•••
Did you manage to withdraw money?

I made more than 15 transactions through escrow and they constantly withdraw money for a very long time, now I'm waiting for a week, each time they refer to the check

This is hurting my business and my clients(((
@Rob Monster @epik

•••
Did you manage to withdraw money?

I made more than 15 transactions through escrow and they constantly withdraw money for a very long time, now I'm waiting for a week, each time they refer to the check

This is hurting my business and my clients(((
@Rob Monster @epik
Nope, no luck so far regarding the withdrawal. I've been told that they'll give me an update but that's yet to receive.

And sorry to hear about your situation. I can relate to it big time.

•••
I'm also new to Epik. I recently completed account verification step. Then, Masterbucks transfer my funds to PayPal. That's it!
Hope your issue will solve.

•••
I'm also new to Epik. I recently completed account verification step. Then, Masterbucks transfer my funds to PayPal. That's it!
Hope your issue will solve.
Good point. Are your guys accounts/identities verified to receive funds? That could be the delay.

•••
Good point. Are your guys accounts/identities verified to receive funds? That could be the delay.
I have sold website before with Epik and received successfully after some days without verification.

This time, I have completed verification, yet no payment

Last edited:
•••
If you didn't verified Epik, you should do it. This will solve your problem.

And you can contact Epik live support team for more information. They will help for sure.

•••
I just wanted to chime in to say that I am having the same problem. It has been 6 days now and the simple bitcoin withdrawal has not went through. I have never had a problem with Epik or any of their company brands but this is unacceptable and needs to be resolved right away.

•••
Masterbucks is under maintenance.
do not say deadlines
einpresswire.co m/article/588955207/epik-holdings-inc-founder-appoints-successor-ceo

•••
•••
Waiting on payment here too!!! P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back